What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

heading off to wales tomorrow for a weeks holiday in the presili hills,nearest village is called rosebush,cant wait ,will be hoping to see some tractors around,camera armed and ready

Hope you have a good time Paul and the weather is good for you and yes get that camera out and working.

When travelling through this part of Pembrokeshire you were in Paul I found the soil, slate, hedgerows and general scenery to be very similar to those of south Devon, was that your experience?

When travelling through this part of Pembrokeshire you were in Paul I found the soil, slate, hedgerows and general scenery to be very similar to those of south Devon, was that your experience?

spot on chris,just the presili hills are a bit higher than dartmoor,but you are right,both areas very very similiar

I have the day off work today to keep an eye on Buster after he had an operation on his neck yesterday to remove infected tissue. Poor little fella is in a bit of discomfort and has a large swelling under his chin today which hopefully will go down once things start returning to normal there after the surgery

hope fully going to finish rubbing down my slurry tanker in preparation for some filming that will take place at the end of july for the concluding part of the old pond publishing mf implements dvd series!

wish i'd started a week or two ao will be a tight schedule to get it painted need to do it outside on a hot day but we seem to be lacking them at the moment?

finally dry enough to cut front front and back lawns and me and the wife dome some serious weeding and hacked back a thing that grows around the front door,i hate gardening!!!!!!!!

Hard work isn't it? ;)

Today I've been cutting a hedge with a Flymo. More of the same anon.

hope fully going to finish rubbing down my slurry tanker in preparation for some filming that will take place at the end of july for the concluding part of the old pond publishing mf implements dvd series!

wish i'd started a week or two ao will be a tight schedule to get it painted need to do it outside on a hot day but we seem to be lacking them at the moment?

Interesting Tim. Will you be "starring", as it were, on the dvd?

Interesting Tim. Will you be "starring", as it were, on the dvd?

oh yes indeed demonstrating either my drive in 80 power loader with massey 80 dung grab or my mf 200 precision chop forage harvester or may be the mf 100 slurry tanker! they will all be featured in the dvd but not sure what i will operate yet!

did mine saturday morn paul, almost needed the b&b contractors in it was that tall :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

today, just back from ther mother in laws, walls sanded down, pva sealed and first coat of blue on all 4 walls, still a good bit of filling and sanding needed on one wall thought, but lot better than they were .next step, is eat my kfc, then out the shed for some me time again

Been clearing out the loft ready for a car boot sale in the next couple of weeks (if we ever get a non rainy day) and Mrs R was quite shocked at the number of model boxes I have got up there, some empty as the models are in the display cabinet but most are still full. ^-^ ^-^ 8) 8)

Been clearing out the loft ready for a car boot sale in the next couple of weeks (if we ever get a non rainy day) and Mrs R was quite shocked at the number of model boxes I have got up there, some empty as the models are in the display cabinet but most are still full. ^-^ ^-^ 8) 8)

snap mike, sue went up in our loft last weekend for something ,and was amazed at the 10 60l boxes, and 20 odd polly bags(them hover suck down ones) thats all she could see, she missed the 8 30l boxes with the old britains stuff in it, and the 4 with the conversions and scratch builds in, god help me when i move, will be a van full just for that alone

snap mike, sue went up in our loft last weekend for something ,and was amazed at the 10 60l boxes, and 20 odd polly bags(them hover suck down ones) thats all she could see, she missed the 8 30l boxes with the old britains stuff in it, and the 4 with the conversions and scratch builds in, god help me when i move, will be a van full just for that alone

Thats not as bad as ours!! Theres about 30 spray boxes in our loft with 'empties' in and god nows how many others full of boxed tractors,combines impliments etc....and all my empty boxes!! ;D ;D

Well today I have been tidying up the homestead farm ready for the end of september, When I shall become redundant SMurF after 22 years in this job. It was quite a shock when I was told but not realy unexpected considering what my job has turned into over the past few years, Turning from a farm worker into a carer whilst trying my best to keep the farm going as smoothly as possible.

It is amazing how much junk can be accumulated over a 50+ year residence on a farm, And the time it takes to sort through it all.

At least I'll have a good memory of the place as It is where I based down at smurfs on. I may have worked there for 22 years full time but I am the 3'rd generation to work there spanning over 50 years and as so I have grown up on the farm since a baby.

But all things must come to an end I suppose and here's to finding a new avenue of life to follow. To which I have a few leads at the moment and we'll see what pans out.

Regards Scott