What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

On 11/8/2020 at 5:27 PM, 844john said:

Missing the annual pilgrimage over to Penrith :(

Me too John, although mrs B doesn’t quite share that thought. Here is hoping next year is better  

21 minutes ago, smithy said:

I was seriously thinking of coming up for the first time ,as long as i had all my drilling done ,Goody might have come up with me as well 

It would have been good to see you both up here had things been different. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Have you much more to do to her Justin? 

In general it needs very little work Paul. Every thing works as in should , we are only adding a few extras to it. The engine was rebuilt & gearbox is perfect ...but it's a 30Km box..we are thinking off throwing in a 7610 box maybe to increase the road speed a little. The interior is excellent.  New seat and all the trimmings ,it's the analogue dash ...not the digital. Steps are on now , but they still need a little tweaking , then remove them again to get blasted , primed and painted.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, justy 46 said:

In general it needs very little work Paul. Every thing works as in should , we are only adding a few extras to it. The engine was rebuilt & gearbox is perfect ...but it's a 30Km box..we are thinking off throwing in a 7610 box maybe to increase the road speed a little. The interior is excellent.  New seat and all the trimmings ,it's the analogue dash ...not the digital. Steps are on now , but they still need a little tweaking , then remove them again to get blasted , primed and painted.

Sounds like you've a good one there Justin, if speed isnt your main goal then a 8210 will pull like a train, proper classic power house :)

• Like 1

On 11/8/2020 at 1:30 PM, robbo said:

Lockdown project starting to take shape. I am still waiting for the metal post bases from B&Q and once everything is bolted down i will be using polycarbonate sheet on the roof. Just hope that I can get all of the bits I need before I go back to work 

20201108_125435.jpg

20201108_125445.jpg

Project now complete 

20201118_163325.jpg

• Like 8

quiet day for me today, in between popping on here,i have done 2 x 18 batches of white bread rolls, 18 for my lunch over the next couple of weeks, and 18 for the grandkids lunch, as apparently my breads he best, they are costing us a fortune in food when they come round :D promptly also got challenged by the wife to do french baguettes , so shot over to a local farm shop where i buy all my locally made flour and got some french bread flour that they stock , first attempt ,  and bang, spot on, 4  done ,one went on the spot nice and warm, with butter , ones gone to the grand kids , who just happened to turn up for their rolls just as these came out,blame the wife for that  ,ones in two  half and in my lunch box , the other for tea tonight  only issue i don't have a knife sharp enough to score the dough, to get the split  finish  so just ordered a bakers lame for that. nice relaxing day as i also managed to get 3 episodes of das boot watched as well while proving was going on.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, robbo said:

Had to go and have root canal surgery on a tooth today, I wouldn't recommend it as a days entertainment thats for sure.

Lovely, not, I feel for you. I had that done a month ago, through a crown too! Before that was an extraction that required two visits due to infection. The infection makes any anaesthetic ineffectual, so another course of antibiotics was required. After the extraction I was advised to go home and rest, that's about all I was able to do. Appointment time was not at 2:30 though ;)

3 hours ago, super6 said:

Lovely, not, I feel for you. I had that done a month ago, through a crown too! Before that was an extraction that required two visits due to infection. The infection makes any anaesthetic ineffectual, so another course of antibiotics was required. After the extraction I was advised to go home and rest, that's about all I was able to do. Appointment time was not at 2:30 though ;)

cant push the like button ,but haha on the 2:30 ;)

• 2 weeks later...

panic this morn after i slept through the alarm,waking up about 10 mins before i should have been in work ,queue a rapid dress wash and trip,after which i realised i had left my lunch , phone and cash all on the side at home, luckily i had remembered my van keys and wallet, so was able to get some food ect, first time i have done it in a long time ,no idea why,just didnt hear the radio come on , 5 mins later and it would have done its 1 hr time out and i would more than likely been very late 

• Haha 1

Been down in Devon for work all week looking at some of our new wood chipper products amongst other bits and pieces along with helping them with their special Christmas idea.....those who follow me on FB should get a good laugh out of it when we put it out in a week or so :lol:

DC7DAFED-5E89-47E4-AFEA-D786CAD56089.jpeg

• Like 1

in between jobs i have been give my car trailer a rebuild ,new floor and sides ,new led lights ,new mudguards and tires ,i got all the parts of a friend of mine that owns the local Ifor Williams dealership  AGROCO TRAILERS , in his yard was this loader i dont now the make but its a Chinese copy  

IMG_20201120_171150.jpg

IMG_20201029_081113.jpg

IMG_20201120_171212.jpg

IMG_20201121_113701.jpg

IMG_20201121_113729.jpg

IMG_20201116_120858.jpg

• Like 3