What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

On 1/3/2021 at 8:53 PM, smithy said:

The wife volunteered me to help a friend of hers to clean out some sheds of old bit of wood and old doors and rubbish like that most has got woodworm so i have been burning it up ,did two loads last week and 3 loads today (sunday) should be going for another load or two tomorrow  

IMG_20210103_134044.jpg

IMG_20210103_155601.jpg

IMG_20201231_153122.jpg

IMG_20201231_153135.jpg

Did you set fire to the old wooden trailer as well Smithy ha ha!.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, smithy said:

Had to bypass the ignition switch ,mend a few other wires ,take carb of and clean out and got her up and running 

see here give it a few days and smithy will have his old mods clothes out and be racing round the village causing all sorts of issues, harassing the elderly at crossings ect, friday night pub punch ups , have a gang of them next 😆😏😆 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

see here give it a few days and smithy will have his old mods clothes out and be racing round the village causing all sorts of issues, harassing the elderly at crossings ect, friday night pub punch ups , have a gang of them next 😆😏😆 

HaHa  them days have gone now for me 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, smithy said:

HaHa  them days have gone now for me 

yeah, we will see in a few weeks 😆 just cause i am up that way in may(everything crossed) i aint bailing you out 😆

for me a busy weekend getting a load of small jobs done  and out of the way in the garden, mainly so i can try and have a few days off in my holiday next week / week after , still got stuff to do,but  all them 1/2 hr ones are done now, so plenty of time for the bigger ones now, hopefully mean i can do a couple a day instead of one 

• Haha 1

Had my granddaughter helping me this weekend spreading fertilizer ,she has driven the jcb to load the bags into the spreader ,then came back with me to spread it ,i let her have several goes on the long work as i sat beside her , then on this field i got out and let her go solo , she done well as its not easy changing gear ,turning on/off the spreader and steering around on the headland all in seconds ,she will be 15 on Tuesday, bit more practice and she will be better than me ☺️    

IMG_20210227_171802.jpg

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, phil phoenix said:

I wouldnt want to hit a speed bump in that motor Hugh............youd be through the windscreen😄

Its bad enough in my A3 S-Line with its 18" rims😉

speed bump,doubt it could go over a crisp packet its that low 😆

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

I wouldnt want to hit a speed bump in that motor Hugh............youd be through the windscreen😄

Its bad enough in my A3 S-Line with its 18" rims😉

Speed bump is a 2mph job if that😂 it’s actually not to bad to sit in unless it’s a really bad road 

plymouth city council use a contractor to do bales like that,then sell them on, they leave areas to grow long, save regular cutting giving the parks lot more time. used to do bigger round bales but these look a lot easier to handle. last time i saw him he was doing it with a little jd with front loader, one of the midi gold course /stables thing .