What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Been scarifying my lawn and applied fertilizer and now sprinkler on since its the farm yard fertilizer I use so takes longer to dissolve than the stuff you can buy at garden centers which is not so cheap to buy ;)

Probably should be in what made you sad today  :( , but said goodbye to a close friend this afternoon. Really surreal when its someone so young. Certainly puts everything into perspective!

Just returned from another (final?) visit to the vet in Houslow who removed all the bandages, trimmed her claws and pronounced that the corns are exiting nicely. 

Smartie has got feet again instead of lamb chops  ::) .    Two weeks of "sanding" and applications of Tincture and Oil (no I don't know what is in them) and hopefully she will be cornless!  :) :)

working all day, sitting in traffic...as usual!...stressing and worrying at times!

just got Harry to bed, he has another cold, he went first time at 6.45 then woke up crying! :'( :'( , wife is at the school open evening ::)

Well Mark creature of habit I suppose....woke at usual time and just got up.....never mind extra hour this week end too.....although I suspect the Scottish National Ploughing Championship will be off this weekend with all the rain we had. Having said that I was speaking to a mate last night and he said one of his drivers said it was dry in Montrose and sunshine in Glasgow.

YesMark I would like to go tomorrow if its on to see who qualifies for Sunday. I would like to pick up tips on who to plough with a trailing plough so I can hopefully make a better attempt at our local working day in May 2010 at BA Stores.