What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Well around 9 am I decided to go on my usual 3 mile walk from home around the Deeside way which is 3 miles and takes around an hour but stopped off my friends yard and was off on a recovery mission as the second man ;)

Feeding cattle, setting up some barriers, tidying up a shed, cutting firewood and transporting it our house, starting the good old 3000 and washing her down ;D ;D , battling with our broken electric fencer >:( >:(  Now some study before I go to bed. Yawn :D

Cooking Sunday lunch for more than one as son and  family are coming to visit ;)

Roast duck with purple sprouting, sprouts and roasties!

mmmmm sounds nice can i pop in for a visit sue :P :P :P

for me carpet laying, once they open at 11?? everywhere else seems to be 10 but not this lot

mmmmm sounds nice can i pop in for a visit sue :P :P :P

for me carpet laying, once they open at 11?? everywhere else seems to be 10 but not this lot

Course you can, Sean, if you can drag yourself away from the carpet laying exercise!  I can always fill an extra plate (or even two).

tweaking the shed base before it arrives.....2 years in the waiting! :D :D , cutting some wood, fixing the brazier, entertaining Harry....who is currently climbing over the computer table!, and some work really!

next up, garden and Marky topsoil i think :-\

well cooked sunday lunch (roast lamb) as wel as model making

then been for a walk at the firehill near hastings

then meet up with udi now on here the back in my shed  ::);):-*

plenty of model work going on,thats what we like to hear Steve :)

for me done a tiny bit of packing for hous move and then my brother came round at four for a game of snooker with the old man and me so we got absoulotly smashed

Just got back from the NFL game at Wembley, spent far too much money, bought a polo shirt and now that I have got it home it is too small for me ??? ??? ??? ??? :-[:-[ :-[:-[ ah well it may be going on Ebay ;) ;) ;)

Mrs F has just cut my hair...

earlier today... sod all really...

Been out on Hattie to deliver the veg waste to the farmer...

Been messing about on Doug.. filling some 1t bags...

had a blast around the estate on Mavis...

that's about it really  :-\

its a hard life eh marky? ::):D