What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

I have been on a 360deg excavator all day on flood defence work . . .

ok ok, a 3/4 tonne Kubota putting a french drain along somebody's driveway :D

A french drain... is that one that smells of onions and goes 'e hor he hon' every now and again Trissy..

3/4t ... blimey... you go steady  :of;D ;D ;D  .. any pics Mr Trissle  :-*???

Thanks Bill, I hope I get it as well, they told me they had about a hundred apply for it and I was one of only ten picked for an interview. It's got good prospects as I would get training at John Deere's training centre and then in years to come promotion :)

staff discount so plenty of models ::)

Well 4 or 5 years ago i got new tyres at a good price to go on my county 954 and they have been sat in the shed ever since. As i now have 2 weeks holiday from work and time to do it today is the day. only thing is i now rememder why i haven't done it before, What a pig of a job it is turning out to be!. 

baby sitting kai reckons he feel,s sick i think it,s something to do with cross crounty at school today :-\ ::):of

I don't blame him, that used to make me feel sick as well, always used to get out of it though ::)

For me its been a day of beet harvester building, chasing up UH models and now sitting in front of a nice roaring fire.......getting a bit warm in here now though, the oak is burning well :D :D

well just about to have my tea then to bed as i have to work tonight start a 0100am  ::)  and the same on sunday :P

Bad luck Stevie... I'll be thinking of you... as I lay in bed pushing out Zzzzzz's

Try not to be too noisey as well please... some of were at work at 5am today  :of::):-[ :'( :-*

For me... I've been 'doing a Trissle' today... collected 2 trailers full of wood for logging up... still got anopther trailer load to go as well I reckon