What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

I have also been helping a very good mate of mine with his bailing , i have been doing the road work delivering the bales to his customers while he has done the bailing and loading ,the case is mine rest of the machinery is his 

IMG_20200721_190946.jpg

IMG_20200721_191014.jpg

IMG_20200721_202220.jpg

IMG_20200721_210717.jpg

IMG_20200721_210816.jpg

IMG_20200721_210826.jpg

IMG_20200721_210858.jpg

IMG_20200721_210928.jpg

IMG_20200721_211112.jpg

• Like 9

39 minutes ago, smithy said:

I took a load of straw to some horsey people on sunday morning and had to tow this 4600 out of the way as they said it was a non-runner and not used it since last year ,i said do you wont to sell it if so how much ,i went back that afternoon and picked it up ,had it running after a couple of hrs on Monday morning 

IMG_20200720_114338.jpg

IMG_20200720_114353.jpg

IMG_20200720_114421.jpg

The tin work looks pretty all right Smithy. What was wrong with it. ??

• Like 2

6 hours ago, justy 46 said:

The tin work looks pretty all right Smithy. What was wrong with it. ??

its not in bad condition ,the cab interior just needs tidying up ,as for what was wrong with it the fuel was full of condensation (water) 

• Like 4

discovered yesterday at work that i work with some really special people, the hard way, eventually finished at 10 pm, after a prize ,insert expletive, decided to somehow do the impossible and reverse a good 48 fibres in a new ribbon cable we are using, in a  splicing machine  which is technically impossible to do, day off today but have already had a good 6 calls from various engineering experts high up in the company ,  asking how they did it, and despite our best hunting interrogating and throwing things at them, we cant figure out how they did it. has put us back about a week now, as were are having to go back through everything they have done to check for the same issue else where ,not good when we have 10 of these new 432 fibre cables to do and all by September, total of 145 km of new cable  and about 75 joints and this is just phase 1 of torquay.

• Confused 3

bit of bread baking again today, thats 2 weeks worth in the freezer ready to go, also managed to get 6 decent sized rolls out of the mix .did some bits at the step daughters, made her new shelving unit and tv stand up, fitted some curtain poles, and measured up for some new window sills i have to fit, got the oak edging down on the stairs at ours, so just needs a sand and fill on the only join mid way. all in a grand plan that i can get back into the shed tomorrow and get going on the granary build after visiting the outlaws first thing. time for a home made pizza and some thatchers rascal.

• Like 1

slight change of plan for today, had an email during the night informing us our holiday to Norway at the end of September has been cancelled , wasn't totally unexpected, but we were past the 8 week mark to go , and only paid it all off last Friday after pushing them for an extra 2 weeks to be sure , as they were confidant it was all on. now need to sit on the phone to start the refund process . 

• Sad 1