Farm and Site

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am lucky in that i only have 3 more of the subscription left, but still its my dosh that someone has old pond or the new guy, prehaps a strong letter to the current owner and old pond about the handling and infomation surrounding this event from the forum as a collective may be worth a try, stating our points, afterall there must be a good 50 odd members on here subcribe 

am lucky in that i only have 3 more of the subscription left, but still its my dosh that someone has old pond or the new guy, prehaps a strong letter to the current owner and old pond about the handling and infomation surrounding this event from the forum as a collective may be worth a try, stating our points, afterall there must be a good 50 odd members on here subcribe 

I am sure citizens advice will tell you that the contract to supply to goods was (is) with you and the person you originally paid to supply to goods Sean... I would take it up with Old Pond first mate  ;)

mm i think i will ring oldpaon and see what they have to say first, they may just cough up the outstanding and tell him to remove me from the list, pretty dam shoddy overall i think

did they move abroad then ::):D :D :D :D

yeah tia land mate, hence the name, see i can spell in tia just not in english :D :D :D

Ha ha, thats a blast, you can't even spell thai! :D :D :D

On the magaazine, I too have been a subscriber since the very first issue, and whether it goes under or not, I'll still be glad to have got them. However I think Julian would have been far better off bringing out a slimmed down issue when it was due, rather than stringing everyone along like this. Even if it was poor quality, it would have been better than nothing, and something to build on. By taking this approach I think he will have upset an awful lot more subscribers, and I think he's in for a shock when the main tranche of re-subscriptions comes around at Christmas/New Year, if the magazine survives that long. Personally I'm not hopeful. If a large and experienced company like Old Pond couldnt make a go of it, what chance has a small operator?

• 3 weeks later...

To be honest i have to agree fordmajor

to buy a magazine then keep the current subscribers happy and try to get more subscribers

to help the mag news etc I hope he can pull it off

good luck julian for future issues and i hope you have more subscribers to

the magazine in forth comming issues  ;) ;) ;)

update is at the moment ,,,

not in my house

i might just phone him up in an hour or so

i keep loosing julians phone no

i know its on here probebly in this thread ,i havent checked yet

im sure there is a reasional explaination

whats in your letterbox ?

[move][glow=red,2,300]NEWS FLASH..........NEWS FLASH..............NEWS FLASH[/glow][/move]

Couldent wait so Ive just phoned julian up ..........

julian says some copies of issue 11 went out on friday and the rest are going out

on monday

so wheather any of us have actualy recieved them on friday or not they should be with us by the end of the week

then issue 12 will be out the begining of jan 2007  :)

i hgope that has helped for the time being

im a subscriber to f &s and not received any info on whether i was getting any more issues so am i right in thinking we will get the rest of our subscription for this year ?

Daz

by monthly mag paid in april  6 copies a year my subscription should renew  in april

if all goes well  ;):D

by monthly mag paid in april  6 copies a year my subscription should renew  in april

if all goes well  ;):D

i think a few members may think about holding back at the moment on re-subscriptions if the mag isnt delivered on time just to see how well it goes and its content in the future, i think mine runs out in jan as thats the first issue i recieved :-\ :-\, i'll monitor the situation as i can always get back issues :) :)

[move][glow=red,2,300]NEWS FLASH..........NEWS FLASH..............NEWS FLASH[/glow][/move]

Couldent wait so Ive just phoned julian up ..........

julian says some copies of issue 11 went out on friday and the rest are going out

on monday

so wheather any of us have actualy recieved them on friday or not they should be with us by the end of the week

then issue 12 will be out the begining of jan 2007  :)

i hgope that has helped for the time being

Has Issue 11 dropped through your letterbox yet?  Nothing in mine....end of the week coming very soon!