Britains farming German style

where do you get all the implements from then sasach?? like the grimme ridger on the fendt ?? never seen them before in 32nd

most of the non-common implements are from towse trading, the 4-row Monosem carrot seed drill is based on Towse Trading's 6 row beet drill and my own creation and the bed former is also my own creation, it is based on the SIKU Kuhn Shredder.

• 2 weeks later...

in spite of the serious economical situation of my farm in recent years I decided to invest into the future and bought this self-propelled sprayer second-hand from ebay. A lot of glue and patience was required to make this thing almost look like new. Now it has found its first task: spraying an early potato field just in progress of having its potato bed re-shaped with some herbizide ...

gIMG_4733.jpg

gIMG_4732.jpg

gIMG_4731.jpg

gIMG_4729.jpg

gIMG_4728.jpg

gIMG_4725.jpg