Britains farming German style

still do not understand: who/what is TOTO how is it related to my diorama:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toto_(disambiguation)

You have a figure (the little man in the green jumper) that is in the picture behind the Land Rover.

The same figure is used by "Les Grillons 38" in his diorama as a youthful scoundral.

Thus, the question if the terrorising youth from that diorama had made it onto your diorama and was bringing terror to your layout.

• 2 weeks later...

Stunning, I've just read through pages 1-50  and you are truly an inspiration sir!  :angel:

A few questions:

• What did you use for the unharvested maize plants on page 40 and before?

• Do you use real Iceland moss or the similar-looking synthetic stuff sold in model shops?, I can't find any growing near me!

• What material is the coloured ?air brake? cables on your blue Marston trailer?

• How did you obtain the little warning stickers you have on some machinery like the Smallfords planter?

Many thanks, and keep up the good work!

• 1 month later...

Stunning, I've just read through pages 1-50  and you are truly an inspiration sir!  :angel:

A few questions:

•  
  • What did you use for the unharvested maize plants on page 40 and before?

•  
  • Do you use real Iceland moss or the similar-looking synthetic stuff sold in model shops?, I can't find any growing near me!

•  
  • What material is the coloured ?air brake? cables on your blue Marston trailer?

•  
  • How did you obtain the little warning stickers you have on some machinery like the Smallfords planter?

Many thanks, and keep up the good work!

Hello, here are my answers, sorry for the delay but I have not been visiting this topic for quite a while now ...

Unharvested maize plants were available some years ago at www.witomo.de, made of flexible plastic from a manufacturer called NEW RAY

Iceland moos does indeed find its use a potato haulm (brown variant), carrot tops (light green) oder beet tops (dark green) in my dioramas. They are available at a dedicated train modellist shop not far from my home ...

The tubes and wires I use on some mashines ar either wire for bicycle lighting systems or dedicated 1/32 scale crafting wires available at www.witomo.de for instance

(Warning) stickers are available at www.witomo.de or at www.agrartoy.de, these are at least my sources and they are absolutely trustworthy and reliable. Dont know if transfer might be too expensive to the UK though ...

Regards, sascha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

"grace" a la pluie j'air trouvé le temps pour creer quelques modifications et additions pour mon dioramas

"thanks" to the rain I found some time again for changing and making some additions to my diormamas

"Dank" des Regens fand ich heute mal wieder Zeit, meine Dioramen zu ergänzen und zu überarbeiten ...

1)

recolte des onions

harvesting onions

Zwiebelernte (inkl. Anlieferung des Mittagsessens)

hIMG_3158.jpg

hIMG_3151.jpg

hIMG_3154.jpg

hIMG_3156.jpg

hIMG_3155.jpg