Graham's Work

graham

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

naa went went round another one to that graham  :-\  it was in cirensester ?? kemble herd  :)  they are somthing to do with the royal ag college  :)  ill try and get the pics off college , theres cost 1.3 million and they had a grant for 300k  :-\  and it was producing £27,000 a month  :)  they were feeding it with 61 ton of slurry 5 ton of maize and a ton of glysorine ?? its a by product of making bio fuels  :)  but the one you have here looks bigger to the one i saw :/ 

cracking pictures Graham... thanks for sharing... nice to see you driving a Massey too... even if you do have to catch the man-flu to get you in it  ::):D :D :P

Strangely the great man went down in my estimation when I saw that pic  ;D ;D ;D ;D

thats a tidy set up there graham, nice to see the pics of it all new and shiney as it will be the last time its like that i guess

are there many of the bio units arround now?? do not know of any round here i must say weird given all the dairy farms arround this way

sorry rich i got my cirencester and chichester mixed up . bit partial to a bit of massey marky myself think i will go massey on next layout  ::) ::) , sean there are a few coming on line within next few years , i know there is one in dorset running on muck from cows ,should be some yourway soon i should thanks for replys . got some big job  s coming up so have some more pics . was down plumpton the other day john that has changed have you been round there lately buildings gone just diggin for underground slurry store

We were interested in the cubicle mats that came out Graham,.........until a little fire turned into a big,big fire.

All the mats and £2500 worth of sleepers went up. Christ,...you should have seen the smoke..... :police: :police: .

Yes,...thats one big hole they're digging up there isnt it...... ;)

caught up with local contractor today few pics ,i belive civilpek was with these last year not sure this year

100_1844.jpg

100_1845.jpg

just having a fill up the driver told me he finished the night before at half eleven not to bad he said this was half seven next morning

100_1846.jpg

he had spent the night in the des res they tow the van around with them as well got the bunk beds in there and kitchen and shower ,from that farm saves an hour and half drive home to base

100_1849.jpg

100_1850.jpg

100_1854.jpg

100_1853.jpg

i bet it is like a rooks nest in there all shi* and sticks ,

you would look well sitting in there on the clamp what a tool to have on it , i should think on some clamps indoors it may be a bit large  ;)

• 3 weeks later...

cracking pics as usual graham , must be nice working with all that going on around you ! unlike the winter months when all it does is stay too cold  ::)

just out of interest whats your take on these supposed superdairies of 8000 cows ?

cracking pictures as usual graham , must be nice working with all that going on around you ! unlike the winter months when all it does is stay too cold  ::)

just out of interest whats your take on these supposed superdairies of 8000 cows ?

Erm. . . . . Milk?! :D

Graham, I think Marcus thinks you drive milk tankers ::):D :D :D

Archived