Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

;D ;D ;D

Why don't you head over to the UK on Monday then SPN?? There's loads for you to see and do over here for the rest of the week after you drop the barn off first thing Monday morning.  :-*:-* :-*:D::)

wats the excavator in the pics and has it got a quick hicth???

Rich, it's a liber, from revell one of those no glue needed models. You can get them from www.toyfarmer.de There's also a rubber duck version.

smallclaas where do you get your cladding from   it looks like it is propper corry sheet ?

Smurf the corrie is rolls of courgation it's stiff card, but when it's doubled up it gets a lot of strenght.

Where did you stumble on those rolls of corrie then Smallclaas? Is it like Estate Agents boards ( I pinched one a while ago after someone on here said it was legal aslong as it was good!!) ;)

Where did you stumble on those rolls of corrie then Smallclaas? Is it like Estate Agents boards ( I pinched one a while ago after someone on here said it was legal aslong as it was good!!) ;)

No Deere-est didn't have to do anything that wasn't legal to clad the building :D :D The corrie I used you can get it in any artist supply shop.

Here's a few more pics of the shed, should be finished in a day or so, just need to add a bit of edging and general clean up.

post-77-132638519326_thumb.jpg

post-77-132638519338_thumb.jpg

smallclass, just noticed, and i'll get abuse for this but....are the sky lights supposed to be above the purlins or was it just how it fell into place? ??? ???

any way as i've said before, that is just out standing!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

can i have one as well!  :D :D :D

Well that's the way they are in the real shed, Northern Irish sheds are in a league of their own ;D:D

No problem Fergie boy, I've been asked to make a few more, plus one special one.

smallclass, just noticed, and i'll get abuse for this but....are the sky lights supposed to be above the purlins or was it just how it fell into place? ??? ???

any way as i've said before, that is just out standing!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

post-77-132638519342_thumb.jpg

You've forgotten one of the doorways.....  ::)

You and your bloody doors! :D :D Your three doors  are great fun esp the gable end one.

smallclass, can you post materials up in tips section if possible ???. i need that cladding card! :) :)

Will do, I'm thinking of supplying you guys sheds in kit form, as I've worked out all the lenghts and materials required. So if anyone interested just PM me.

You and your bloody doors! :D :D Your three doors  are great fun esp the gable end one.

Will do, I'm thinking of supplying you guys sheds in kit form, as I've worked out all the lenghts and materials required. So if anyone interested just PM me.

Whats wrong, don't you like a challenge??  :D :D :D :D ::);)

You and your bloody doors! :D :D Your three doors  are great fun esp the gable end one.

sounds good!!,

PM on its way!

damn that good smallclaas . really good  how long has it taken you so far ?

is it true that your other half thinks you're actually still decorating that room ? :D :D :D :D

Started on 3 March, I work on the shed for 2 hours in the evening, while she is watching the soaps so no problems there ;)

Schwiiiiiing!!!! SM that is looking more and more life like with every photo of every stage you take. It's huge and when you get her outside in some good weather it's going to be hard to see it is a model. Fantastic, the best modern shed on here without a doubt.

Sending you a PM shortly.

i'd be intrested in one wil pm you

:o Damnit boy!

What a shed! That's possibly the best i've seen. It's looks like the real thing. Love the skylights. If you had one in kit form for 1/64, i'd definitely be interested. But alas, you chaps are 1/32 diehard.

Again great work!

Don't rule it out, pm Garret as I'm sure he could do one for you.  ;)

Archived