What really PLEASED you?

Well here is something a little different. I came to Canada 7 years ago and last year I paid $200 to the Canadian goverment to become a citizen of this wonderful country. so today after 12 months of waiting I had to go and sit the citizenship test.My test score was 100% and as of 3pm this afternoon I am now a fully qualified Canadian citizen. I now have dual nationality (English and Canadian)  I am really pleased about this as half the guys that where born here did not know the answers to the questions I was asked. :)

Many thanks chaps!  :)

Insurance companies wont insure me with anything that only has one cylinder, can you believe it Simon!?  ::):D :D

nice one timmy, free to rove the states now then, so where are you off to first then mate

Spent the afternoon driving around Sean, met up with a few of my mates to play tennis and grab a bite to eat this afternoon.  :)

Many thanks chaps!  :)

Insurance companies wont insure me with anything that only has one cylinder, can you believe it Simon!?  ::):D :D

Spent the afternoon driving around Sean, met up with a few of my mates to play tennis and grab a bite to eat this afternoon.  :)

not the dreaded maccy d's drive through was it timmy :D :D :D :D,tell ya you americans, you can get out and walk to get the food honest :D :D

not the dreaded maccy d's drive through was it timmy :D :D :D :D,tell ya you americans, you can get out and walk to get the food honest :D :D

i agree Sean...hence the look of some of them! :D :D :D :D

Well done though Tim,  :) :)

I've had a really sh*tty week with one thing and another, but I sign on to FTF and you guys make me smile for England.

Mum's coming out of hospital today too... so fingers crossed and thanks for all your good wishes everyone :-*:-* :-*

good news that mandy about your mum mandy , bad week or not, we can cheer most people up  ;)

I've had a really sh*tty week with one thing and another, but I sign on to FTF and you guys make me smile for England.

Mum's coming out of hospital today too... so fingers crossed and thanks for all your good wishes everyone :-*:-* :-*

thats GREAT new about your mum Mandy, well pleased for you :) :) :)