What really PLEASED you?

Getting my hair cut short and lightened for summer... I feel tons better :)

Nice one Mandy - my turn tomorrow, it's like - the summer starts here!

Also, my question got picked and I asked it at our election constituency debate here in Truro and Falmouth a couple of nights ago. It was:

[glow=red,2,300]How would you ensure that farmers are allowed to produce food sustainably, with high animal welfare standards, in light of the current stranglehold that supermarkets have over our food supplies and their unfair treatment of farmers FOR EXAMPLE Low prices, cancelling orders at the last minute and more concern over cosmetic issues than the QUALITY of our food?[/glow]

I did it for you all - whatever your political colour!

Nice one Mandy - my turn tomorrow, it's like - the summer starts here!

Also, my question got picked and I asked it at our election constituency debate here in Truro and Falmouth a couple of nights ago. It was:

[glow=red,2,300]How would you ensure that farmers are allowed to produce food sustainably, with high animal welfare standards, in light of the current stranglehold that supermarkets have over our food supplies and their unfair treatment of farmers FOR EXAMPLE Low prices, cancelling orders at the last minute and more concern over cosmetic issues than the QUALITY of our food?[/glow]

I did it for you all - whatever your political colour!

Very good question, Jo.  Something all of us would like answered. 

A veg grower some years ago had 22 tonnes of lettuce rejected by a certain supermarket.  They returned them to him after 3 weeks when they were all rotten and useless to anyone.  The reason for the rejection was that the LABELS WERE CROOKED.

So what was the reply?  Or did it get the polispeak treatment?  By that I mean lots of words but no real answer.

Getting my hair cut short and lightened for summer... I feel tons better :)

Had mine done on Wednesday ready for my Great Adventure which starts this Monday!

Well folks - there will be 3 weeks of silence from yours truly 8)

Had mine done on Wednesday ready for my Great Adventure which starts this Monday!

Well folks - there will be 3 weeks of silence from yours truly 8)

we'll really miss you, Sue - have the best time ever (and I'll have your 'new' boy done by the time you get home). :-*

we'll really miss you, Sue - have the best time ever (and I'll have your 'new' boy done by the time you get home). :-*

Something to look forward to, Mandy.  I shall either be elated or deflated by the time I get back, but at the moment I am

[move]REALLY EXCITED![/move]

Discovering a familiar photograph within an excellent magazine article by a very familiar F.T.F member. Glad it was of some use Mark. :)

:D  ... many thanks David.. it was most useful indeed.  I do appreciate you allowing me to use it as well.  If I can ever do anything for you in return please le me know (within reason... I draw the line at overnight shelf-filling at my age)

:D  ... many thanks David.. it was most useful indeed.  I do appreciate you allowing me to use it as well.  If I can ever do anything for you in return please le me know (within reason... I draw the line at overnight shelf-filling at my age)

My finest plans scuppered. ;D  If i'm ever about the Cambridge area on my travels a little go on Mavis and Hattie will suffice please Mark. :)