What really PLEASED you?

Yeah best to look at it that way Bill as a Bonus rather than an expected.

Hopefully ours is about the same as last year or better.

I have a retention Bonus coming at the end of the year 20% of salary gauranteed

Oh I do like the sound of a 20% retention bonus Rob....any jobs going for bean counters in the company you work for ;D  ;D 

Well it's primary use is our 8m Vaderstad Rapid need the power to drill at 20k.  But I'll be using it on a 7 leg Keeble subsoiler, 6m PH, 6m Vaderstad Topdown and currently looking at 30 ton chaser bin for harvest.  And anything to start taking some workload off the Cat

flipping hec... 20k  :of  .. doesn't the speed make the seed jump out of the hopper  :of:D :D  .. I can't wait to see her in operation.. especially the 30t chaser bin as well  :of

flipping hec... 20k  :of  .. doesn't the speed make the seed jump out of the hopper  :of:D :D  .. I can't wait to see her in operation.. especially the 30t chaser bin as well  :of

Part of the reason were running a Vaddy for the fact there designed for that speed and we never have any troubles with seed placement or emergence.  I'm looking forward to chaser as well, if it happens as be hell of a thing to have flying around would keep me awake when on the hills

I had my two pigs slaughtered last week, broke down the sides on Tuesday, and had the first pork steak for supper tonight.

Unbelievably yummy. Nicest pork I've ever had.

Must buy a few more weaners. These two aren't going to last long in the freezer.

well after a decidely bad day at work, the wife asked if i would like cheering up, by going to watch her play netball, well the idea of seeing 18 ladys skimpily clad was enough to hook me, however last time i went they played on wednesday nights, tonight in the other half of the hall, behind the nets were the combines university or plymouth cheer leaders on their weekday practice, 30 odd very very very fit young ladys, prancing arround doing all sorts of splits ect, lets just say today seems a distant memory already, and i dare not stand up for the hour i was there, netball score mmm i have no idea, cheerleader score, 100 % spot on target  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well after a decidely bad day at work, the wife asked if i would like cheering up, by going to watch her play netball, well the idea of seeing 18 ladys skimpily clad was enough to hook me, however last time i went they played on wednesday nights, tonight in the other half of the hall, behind the nets were the combines university or plymouth cheer leaders on their weekday practice, 30 odd very very very fit young ladys, prancing arround doing all sorts of splits ect, lets just say today seems a distant memory already, and i dare not stand up for the hour i was there, netball score mmm i have no idea, cheerleader score, 100 % spot on target  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LAD.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  ;D    ;D 

I remember  at school we were friendly with two lads who came from another town......they came on a double decker bus  with a group of rather fit girls one of whom was our mates big sister ;) ..........this led to a rather unhealthy obsession in girls gymnastics, volleyball , netball ,in fact anything they did during lunch hour..we used to go and play football on the old home towns training pitch  of course this always led to a walk past the gym, and on the way back........got more than one detention for perving !  :P  oh and being late for afternoon registration........this actually led us to accept the challenge  to play hockey  against the school team ............they beat us ! you think boys are rough ......those sticks went everywhere.....miss cook the gym teacher was laughing her head off as was mr boyd the head gym teacher......he gave us some stick and suggested we give them the opportunity to play us at football or rugby.. ;)        needless to say miss cook banned that idea  rather sharpish ...............  ;D    :)  oh the memories !

Having my break at Lord F's. A Big Daves breakfast roll later. . . I'm still stuffed, I don't think I'll eat for a week! Thanks Mr C. :)

Am on my home after loading four MF's at the sale ground. A 165, 575, 590 and a 675.

Ah! A Dangerous Dave! What a feed that is!