What really PLEASED you?

Manchester City winning the league,scoring two goals in stoppage time to get the 3points,I can't wait to see match of the day tonight

really, really happy for city, i am a liverpool fan and man utd have lost the league crown.[and we have a trophy in the cabbinet]ha, ha fergie ;) best final day of the league ever!!

Managed after a year of trying to get some replacement dinner and breakfast plates for my service. I managed to break 3 dinner plates in succession and as the pattern was obsolete I was despairing.

Company called China Search finally came up with some of what I needed and ebay provided the rest

http://chinasearch.co.uk/ if anyone is interested

Edited by Leakeyvale

Is that a ten pence piece? That flippink Tereasa May!!! :D :D

Well earned they are too, Mike. Pity the recognition can't come in the form of something more useful buy there you are, my opinion on the politics over policing (etc) is a hard one!!

Do you have any others from your service that this will join and are there occasions when this one will be worn?

Finally finished potato planting today, glad to be finished. Typical that the weather is now set to be warm and dry this week now we've done, could have done with that to dry the soil out, especially on the headlands, what the destoner kicked out resembled cobbles, not clods and stones!!

Weekly average of hours are up! :) April was a slow month what with holiday, wedding in Glasgow, mot and bank holidays all to contend with so seeing the total hours column on my invoice's creeping up pleasing :)

• 2 weeks later...

Came home to a letter from Travel Solutions which is the guys that Mrs Nats and I book to go to the Highland Show this is what the letter said

We are wirting to advise that the 3* Golden Lion Hotel is overbooked, and we have been rebooked to the 4* Westerwood Hotel AT NO EXTRA COST

So thats me pleased