What really PLEASED you?

Thanks everyone for the congratulations  ;D ;D  Im looking forward to being able to have that bit more freedom on the tractor  ;D

I found, it helps to have a bit of knowledge on the tractor eg how it handles, gears etc. Knowing your highway code, especially signs and paying attention to other traffic a lot, cars arent too sympathetic with you  :-\  hope this helps a bit

Jack, I got my provisional in january/feb and applied in early feb, it depends on when the exam centre can do the test though  :-\

Godd luck to those who are going to do it soon as well  ;D  and im here to help if you need any tips

Thanks everyone for the congratulations  ;D ;D  Im looking forward to being able to have that bit more freedom on the tractor  ;D

I found, it helps to have a bit of knowledge on the tractor eg how it handles, gears etc. Knowing your highway code, especially signs and paying attention to other traffic a lot, cars arent too sympathetic with you  :-\  hope this helps a bit

Jack, I got my provisional in january/feb and applied in early feb, it depends on when the exam centre can do the test though  :-\

Godd luck to those who are going to do it soon as well  ;D  and im here to help if you need any tips

thats about the same time for the test to come through as my friends did mine should be around the end of july hopefully

congrats mike, so now its months of "whens the big day " from the parents eh  ;):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

not really, both our parents know we are saving up for a house so no pressure for now, pointless renting so both staying at home for now to save up! no more model buying for me for a few years now :(  buts shes worth it ;D