some of you have already seen this in johny mf's post, well tonight after a few bits turned up i got back in the shed and started work on it again, going for more of a display tractor with this one, though it may well get used on the layout hauling a trailer i am pondering building for it .have gone for a proper style hitch on her, along with front hitch, the rear will be fixed in the upright position,minor oversipl with the super glue :'( :'( :'( ,although the front should work ok and naturally after a lot of fiddeling and a cut thumb(deep actually) the usual door work,hopefully i can add the datatronic stuff on the inside of the cab to along with the pod above the front screen for the radio ect to

DSCF0069-2.jpg

DSCF0071-2.jpg

DSCF0070-2.jpg

DSCF0072-2.jpg

DSCF0073-2.jpg

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think so mate although i am sure marky f will confirm that,dont think theres to much difference between them

totally different, bigger heavier tractor, my dad used to drive one, looks like a 3095 at a distance but different close up, different bonnet etc, 3120 more like a 3095 ;) the 3125 is a true classic in the making, quite lot were sold round here in there day but suffered from reliability problems :'( the 3000 were much more reliable than the 3100

re the turbo, yes the 3125 did have one, they pushed out 126hp ;D

Looooooooking good Mr P... top job as uaual... she'll look so much better with the "real" backend as well.... can't wait to see it finsihed... when your poorly thumb is better of course  ;):-*

causes a few probs today at work trying to joint ,kept getting wire stuck in it :'( :'( :'(

3125 was a cracker of a tractor , looking good sean , few more hours to be done yet though mate, going to be worth the wait all the same .

totally different, bigger heavier tractor, my dad used to drive one, looks like a 3095 at a distance but different close up, different bonnet etc, 3120 more like a 3095 ;) the 3125 is a true classic in the making, quite lot were sold round here in there day but suffered from reliability problems :'( the 3000 were much more reliable than the 3100

re the turbo, yes the 3125 did have one, they pushed out 126hp ;D

marcus, it was mostly mechanical, not always big things but they never went was well as the 3000 ones, my dads dropped a valve after 3000hrs and had to have all the head reskimmed etc, it also lost a circlip off internally in the backend and it took a mechanic 4hrs to fish it out with a magnet on a rod so as not to have to strip the whole back end down! others round here had diffs, gearboxes ext.  herd you were chatting to 4c at toytrac ;)