New 1/32nd Case IH "Gold Signature" Set

Bill Walters

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you seen how many new releases there are now I am wondering which I can have and what I really could afford to add to my collection but these are not on my amediate list

yeah i know, i have my eyes on other models from Siku, Ros and UH for now. Wouldnt mind a Qtrac though if it gets good reviews :-\ :-\

Bill you sound a little bit annoyed. I actually think it is great that you guys made replicas of these models. Even if I am not A Case man, at least one of them will make it in to my collection.

I think the only problem we have with them is that they look more like toys and not like the ones from UH or even your precision models. I guess the bar for detail on the models has been raised dramatically by the newbies like UH, ROS and now Wiking and Agrar Toy. Dont get me wrong  your Precision models can compete with th best of them, but in General they cost a fair bit more.

Never the less I am glad you are still in the 1:32 market and keep making Case IH, New Holland and JD available to us.

Just forget I ever posted.  I didn't come up with the graphics design, we just made a replica.  There's always reasons not to buy something.  I'm glad I was able to give you those reasons.

It's been great chatting with you.

Bill

I like Case and I like Internationals and I for one will be buying the set. Thanks for posting Bill

Not a bit suprised Bill is a bit peeved, how can people criticise these models before seeing them in the flesh, the base models got a good reception so why should these special edition be any different, apart from the colour scheme. I for one will be very tempted to buy a set.

Thanks for posting Bill, I dont think you will have concerns that these items will not sell. Its good to see you producing a few more limited runs, especially as it relates to the real tractors too.

I hope it wasn't me that offended you Bill. It was the image quality I was questioning not the models themselves. I purposely reserved judgement untill I see a set. Reiterating what I did say, the acknowledgement of CNH's real limited production run in the gold livery is a good job by RC2.

Firstly Bill I would like to apologise for the destructive comments of the minority on here!  Something that was written into the FTF policies some time ago was that criticism should be constructive and not just throw away one liners that cause offence. I hope that they are as accepting of the non-constructive criticism they get when they post there models, conversions of farms!

I would also like to thank you for being the only manufacturer to come on the forum and post. This has given us in sites into forth coming models way in advance of others in the past. Something that should be appreciated!

Any way I think the set looks really good. A credit that an anniversary has been reached. I hope that they sell well for you.

Firstly Bill I would like to apologise for the destructive comments of the minority on here!  Something that was written into the FTF policies some time ago was that criticism should be constructive and not just throw away one liners that cause offence. I hope that they are as accepting of the non-constructive criticism they get when they post there models, conversions of farms!

I would also like to thank you for being the only manufacturer to come on the forum and post. This has given us in sites into forth coming models way in advance of others in the past. Something that should be appreciated!

Any way I think the set looks really good. A credit that an anniversary has been reached. I hope that they sell well for you.

I will second that - Bill you are a great mine of info for us here and make us feel like all our comments and suggestions are being taken on board. Keep up the good work ;)

Here here