New 1/32nd Case IH "Gold Signature" Set

Bill Walters

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly Bill I would like to apologise for the destructive comments of the minority on here!  Something that was written into the FTF policies some time ago was that criticism should be constructive and not just throw away one liners that cause offence. I hope that they are as accepting of the non-constructive criticism they get when they post there models, conversions of farms!

I would also like to thank you for being the only manufacturer to come on the forum and post. This has given us in sites into forth coming models way in advance of others in the past. Something that should be appreciated!

Any way I think the set looks really good. A credit that an anniversary has been reached. I hope that they sell well for you.

I agree also, and i cann't wait to buy this set :P

Texas

Firstly Bill I would like to apologise for the destructive comments of the minority on here!  Something that was written into the FTF policies some time ago was that criticism should be constructive and not just throw away one liners that cause offence. I hope that they are as accepting of the non-constructive criticism they get when they post there models, conversions of farms!

I would also like to thank you for being the only manufacturer to come on the forum and post. This has given us in sites into forth coming models way in advance of others in the past. Something that should be appreciated!

Any way I think the set looks really good. A credit that an anniversary has been reached. I hope that they sell well for you.

I have to agree with this also.

It should be considered an honour of sorts that Bill regularly shows off future releases on here, often a long time before they are due to be released..... No other manufacturer does this. If some of you members can't be constructive with your criticism then don't bother posting. I for one hope that I continue to learn about new releases well before they hit the shelves in the future and Bill is the man who lets us know.  ;)

I will be buying a few of these given the oportunity, so the more of you that don't buy them for whatever reason, then the more their will be for the one's like me who appreciate them.  :);)

I have to agree with this also.

It should be considered an honour of sorts that Bill regularly shows off future releases on here, often a long time before they are due to be released..... No other manufacturer does this. If some of you members can't be constructive with your criticism then don't bother posting. I for one hope that I continue to learn about new releases well before they hit the shelves in the future and Bill is the man who lets us know.  ;)

I will be buying a few of these given the oportunity, so the more of you that don't buy them for whatever reason, then the more their will be for the one's like me who appreciate them.  :);)

Well said Jason... I'm with you 101% on ALL of that as well..... And once again Bill... thanks for the informative post.

Here Here  ;)

Unfortunately in life there is always a minority who has to ruin things  ;)

Everyone has the right to voice their opinions but sometimes........ :'(

It makes me wonder why some are even members on here and collect at all and class this as their hobby.

I personally am fed up with people criticising models  >:( why don't we ever look at the good points  >:(

Here Here  ;)

Unfortunately in life there is always a minority who has to ruin things  ;)

Everyone has the right to voice their opinions but sometimes........ :'(

It makes me wonder why some are even members on here and collect at all and class this as their hobby.

I personally am fed up with people criticising models  >:( why don't we ever look at the good points  >:(

I think the problem is that they can't see Barry, I guess it's pretty dark with your head up your backside....  :-\

I hope it was not me that offended you I just meant I didnt want to buy the set although now looking at the packaging set that has recently been posted they look pretty good, somethinkg to add to any collection.

unfortunetly Im unable to buy it at this time.

thanks for your thoughts Bill 

Wait a minute, i've had my post deleted i suspect in my comments about this model. None of which were intended to be 'destructive' or 'insulting' about this model all we are trying to say is our point of view about this model. Which in my opinion, which by the way im entitled to isn't the best inwhich could of been brought out. Now im sorry if this offends people but thats the way i feel, so before everyone jumps on the bandwagon and says 'oh we should ban these FTF'ers that voice there opinions on the bad points of models' they are infact offering a balanced argument and therefore the manafacturer can try and pick up some of those problems.

I hope i wasn't a member who sparked this whole little argument about disrespecting models off but i just don't feel like my comments or anyone elses were as bad as your making out  :-\

No disrespect to Bill Walters or BGU i must add  ;)

Wait a minute, i've had my post deleted i suspect in my comments about this model. None of which were intended to be 'destructive' or 'insulting' about this model all we are trying to say is our point of view about this model. Which in my opinion, which by the way im entitled to isn't the best inwhich could of been brought out. Now im sorry if this offends people but thats the way i feel, so before everyone jumps on the bandwagon and says 'oh we should ban these FTF'ers that voice there opinions on the bad points of models' they are infact offering a balanced argument and therefore the manafacturer can try and pick up some of those problems.

I hope i wasn't a member who sparked this whole little argument about disrespecting models off but i just don't feel like my comments or anyone elses were as bad as your making out  :-\

Smoki'n models Bill thanks for sharing your info with us. :)

But I agree with Nick in that it would be very boring if everybody on the forum (and life in general) agreed on only the good points of the models in question and did not point out what could possibly be done to the product to improve it, espically as other scale model manufacturers are bring out many release's of simular modern arable machinery

certainly hope it wasnt me either, i aint into sace like that, and i dont see machinery that big down my way either ,hence my no buy really,  certainly not a dig at the model in general or the quallity of it ect bill i promise

i agree with you Sean, i'm the little farmer so tend to not go for big models with exception, i LOVE my precision JD's ;D ;D (thank you Bill :-*:-*)

This model will sell to most anyway and its in a nice presentation box. I'm just not a big Case fan....and need to save money!

Everyone is entitled to their opinions whether it is good or bad on models/convos etc, but this must be constructive in some way, not one word answers or a few words, reasons would help, hopefully the bad will be taken into consideration by some and improved for future models/convos etc.

Keep it up Bill and let us know of any other releases etc. ;), you are the only one who visits, and it can be a daunting place!.....maybe Special one! :D

can i ask out of intrest are case making this model in real life to then?? like mc did with the silver 150's or what ever they werei havnt seen anything about them that i can remember, or is this just a case special for their aniversary

There is certainly going to be 100 of the Magnums made in real life and sold through the top performing USA dealerships (Classic Tractor Dec 2007).  I couldn't comment on the Steigers

I see that my early post was also deleted!  I was aiming my response at CASEs designer for its lurid gold & red paint scheme which I think makes this tractor look "tacky" when compared too the super looking all standard Magnum & Quadtrac machines :)  My comments were not aimed at Ertl/Britains!

Bill if I offended you I apologise unreservedly!  I think I have been one of Britains more staunch supporters on this forum in the face of much harsh criticism >:( I have several of current tractors in my collection including super new T7060/Puma 210/JD78/7930  :)

However I echo Nicks view on free speech on this forum and will continue too praise or criticise where I feel its justified, Its the different responses that make this forum so interesting and long may these contrasting views continue :)

cheers mate, didnt get dec's ct mag, forgot to renew my subs(done now) so havnt seen anything about the real ones

Here you go Sean.  Both Models are made in real life.  Saw 1 today.

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n116/kahlld/Tractor%20Pics%2007/CIH30520thAnnivMagnum.jpg

The 535 Picture was taken by Jason Hasert in KY.  This is the tractor I saw today, but didnt get to stop and really look at it.

http://ttstimes.com/images/nfts079.jpg

No apologies needed. We're all adults here. I accept the good comments and the bad comments. Hopefully your "constructive" comments will help us make our products better. You can't scare me away that easily. :D :D Bill

Glad to hear that Bill, to have somebody as high up in a 1/32 manufacturers stable as yourself is a huge bonus for this Forum. Not just for news, updates etc. . . But to show Farmtoysforum as a site and a collective of nutters are taken seriously. Well done Bill, well done Andy and well done to every member here.

dunno bout you bill, but i just cruz the forum looking at cool pics, and you are great at posting them

;D

got any WHITE (2-65?)?  ALLIS (6080?) ? Heeston (1880?)  Fiatagri? SAME (buffalo?)? ISEKI? CHAMBERLAIN (a green one would confuse the JD boys)? tractors in the wings??......you would be my new hero if you did (you would have to share that title with ricky, the guy with all the fiat 180-90 conversions here!)

ever thought of putting pnematic 3 point hitch on a production tractor, cylinder in the front of the tractor that you can push (ie the exhaust), pushes air through a pipe to the rear of the tractor, moving a cylinder, lifting the linkage?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...