Whats on your workbench???

• 3 weeks later...

I am trying to build a FAIT 880 DT, it looks a bit messey at the moment but it still looks like the real one.

I have had to cut things to fit as i can't fint the real chassis for it, all i need now is the cab.

the wheels i am using are Siku's Fendt 412 looks very fetching :)

I am trying to build a FAIT 880 DT, it looks a bit messey at the moment but it still looks like the real one.

I have had to cut things to fit as i can't fint the real chassis for it, all i need now is the cab.

the wheels i am using are Siku's Fendt 412 looks very fetching :)

should have asked thomas, i have a few britains fiat chassis in the shed that are spare

• 2 weeks later...

A Ford ;D ;D ;D  7710

Done a conversion not so long ago kinda same idea as yourself but made it an 8210 due to the casting being based on a 6cyl. Going to do a Q cab TW-15 next ,so im watching out for another fat wheeled 5610 for the build.    IMG_0504-1.jpg

People that know me know I tend to do things differently from the normal ;D  so with abit of cutting here and altering there I've managed to fit a U.H. Ford 7810 (from a broken U.H. Ford)floorpan and cab to the Britains Ford 5610 chassis :of  it's in mock up stage at the moment and not fixed down.

Very nice work. The cab actually makes the engine look smaller. Perfect for a 7710. Look forward to seeing it when finshed.

I know the casting is ment to be based on a six cyclinder but the bonnet looks to short in my eyes, checkout the link below and you'll see a Ford 8210 conversion I did by extending the chassis and bonnet

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,31320.15.html

Looked at your link for your 8210 & its a nice job lad. I realy like your 6600 tough. ;)

Well I'm not irish and I'm a man not a lad ;)::)

As Denis said its an Irish thing. No need to get ofended. There is lots of nationaltys on this site & we may all have different meanings for the same word. Im an adult also uknow . Anyway lets try & keep it on the tractor subject & act like grown ups like we say we are. :)