Whats on your workbench???

Sjonnie incredible as ever, what make are they?

Joe very nice indeed, look forward to seeing her complete, what jobs would one of these brutes be used for ?

Sean that must be hell to make, just how delicate is it ?

Bay looking forward to seeing these finished, how many Frazer's have you made in total ?

James,click on the link in my post,that'll give you some small idea what these Vredo machines can do,

Regards

Joe.

Regards

Joe

Joe... another fine looking creation and me things you need to finish it and take it up the "Back Highland" road to Callum Morrison's 2nd show at Dingwall Academy in March 2014. I don't plan to exhibit ( its not my scene really since me thinks I'm at my best when I flutter around and sting like a bee ;D  ;D ..)...I really only took a small table to support the first show and help get it going but time to back out and allow other folk like yourself and maybe the Beeton's from the Central Belt to come up to Dingwall which was a really amazing show for the first year. For year two I'll try and promote the show with flyers and posters whilst I still have access to free photocopying facilities but after 31/03/2014 the chances of me getting free  good quality printing and photocopying are not looking good.I must get in contact with Callum shortly to see what date has been booked if it has been and to see what I can do to help to promote this charitable show.

Oh I'm  disappointed in an old truck driver shying away from a show up North Joe  ;D  ;D ...I recon it's only 140 miles away and around 3 hours from you...not much longer then from Kinross to me then the Treetops in Aberdeen...but I appreciate what you are saying...one never knows what the roads are going to be like at that time of the year.Back on topic I look forward to seeing your build and that may well be the evening of Saturday 8th March 2014 if your are at home since I will be at the G&M Perth event at the Holiday Inn Express on Saturday then the Fife Vintage ploughing match on the Sunday if its on or if not Kenny and Shirley's show at Gretna.

@Stabliofarmer; Yes, it is a Vredo Trac VT 3936. This one is just like mine with a container carrier hook and container.

I'm also building one with a Jan Veenhuis silage tipper!

• Like 1

Oh I'm  disappointed in an old truck driver shying away from a show up North Joe  ;D  ;D ...I recon it's only 140 miles away and around 3 hours from you...not much longer then from Kinross to me then the Treetops in Aberdeen...but I appreciate what you are saying...one never knows what the roads are going to be like at that time of the year.Back on topic I look forward to seeing your build and that may well be the evening of Saturday 8th March 2014 if your are at home since I will be at the G&M Perth event at the Holiday Inn Express on Saturday then the Fife Vintage ploughing match on the Sunday if its on or if not Kenny and Shirley's show at Gretna.

Well Bill your right,but since giving up the truck driving I no longer enjoy driving,I used to think nothing of jumping in the car,nip down to Doncaster nip back home,600 hundred miles 11 hours no problem,these days I think twice about just nipping 15 miles up to Perth to do the shopping,weird how some things change, :- :-

Regards

Joe.

Here goes after a devorce and moveing twice the latter hopefully is my last move ever ha

can you guess wot its gonna be ha ha  there are other unfinished projects to restart and complete as I

now have higher standards hopefully this gem has got a very long way to go as im cutting by hand with a little razor saw

as no power or lighting in the new shed yet hopefully I will be getting a bench grinder hot wire cutter ect 

so without further adue heres the ih 885 XL 4 or 4wd as I haven't decided which one to do first

post-14-0-10021200-1380909498_thumb.jpg

post-14-0-32986100-1380909555_thumb.jpg

post-14-0-82369200-1380909599_thumb.jpg

post-14-0-48390800-1380909651_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Aye ol,after a fifteen month break where I just could not get in the mood at all, ???  I have the Vredo / Schuitemaker to finish which is slow going as I'm not using the supplied instructions,their in Dutch anyway so I cannot read them,plus I'm altering the parts supplied to make it look more realistic,then the idea is to put this silage trailer http://agritoy.nl/?page_id=1422&title=bouw-je-eigen--veenhuis-jvsk-18000 minus the chassis on a hook lift frame on the back of the Vredo so it will have two interchangeable bodies with either front linkage or slurry suction hose,,,,eventually, ???;)

Regards

Joe.

• Like 1

It would be the words  youre Sacked ::)   well it would have been 30 years ago today Ol  i d say go & paint some models then if you feel like it do some spraying but only if you really want to :-X

Edited by 590mf

Sounds a big job Joe, I've heaps of projects on the go, just unsure how not doing real life spraying so I can make models would go down at the moment.. ::)

It is a big job ol,not helped by the fact some of the kit parts are 3D PRINTED and that medium is very similar to Nylon,very hard to saw,and damn near impossible to sand,but,I'll crack the thing yet,??

Regards

Joe.