Whats on your workbench???

Tidy build Barry . Will it still have the swapable front end features ?

No, ive glued the weight block jobby on!!

whats the chassis then baz,lets have a bit of info

I think it was a UH Valtra T (so long ago since i started it I can't remember!!!!)

The chassis has been altered an awful lot to accommodate the bonnet and the cab.

Bonnet was from Dave Towse back in 2009 and cab from a Imber Ford last year, if I wait a few more years, an off the shelf model will be available!!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Here you go James ;) Any questions fire away :)

The two Murphys are identical so just one shown you can see the other in the background.

The slurry tank is just a cheap plastic tanker that ive heavily modified but its no where near done yet and theres a few bits on the way for it.

The Taarup is a Britains Harvester with a new header and shoot and I made tge draw bar swing as shown in the pictures.

Sorry about the picture quality they were taken on my phone :/

post-1848-0-07598500-1383231683_thumb.jp

post-1848-0-33491700-1383231787_thumb.jp

post-1848-0-19386700-1383231964_thumb.jp

post-1848-0-53016300-1383232022_thumb.jp

post-1848-0-70898300-1383232068_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I got this almost fiished David Brown from EBAY. It looks to have a Scale Down chassis with Corgi bodywork. Was tempted to shorten the chassis  &  make it a 995 or 996, but decided to leave it be the 1412 it was origanally ment to be. The 1412 decals came with it.

IMG_1705_zps6dbb010c.jpg

IMG_1706_zps7d6c6182.jpg

Edited by justy 46
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

been tinkering with this for a few hours , 4 of my Zwolle buys, a sprayer kit , a weise xerion, row wheels from artisan 32 and a broken uh technoma sprayer , currently modyfing the rear arm mount so it is higher to allow for the bigger arms and storage of them in transport position, that said I am not sure on the rows for it just yet, I may have a go at making swappable wheels for it?? or just leave thet part alone all together

P1010835_zps62242232.jpg

P1010837_zps2ff439a7.jpg

P1010840_zpsb34e09b0.jpg

P1010839_zps88aa49bf.jpg

P1010838_zps9262d760.jpg  

• Like 5

no mate, I have my alleys for ash tree, I was just impressed by the kit that's all, especially once I saw the version with these arms on it,just different that's all,not sure what I will do with it once finished mind :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  

Maybe it could find a new home at Foyle view wouldnt mind one of the kits are if you could get one could the rear tank be fitted to a MB?

I suspect it could be made to fit a mb trac, I have been hunting round the net and have found a rau version to, so I will go for that brand, so its away different from the others I have seen , once the kits together and the arm mounts made ,I need to strip off all the nozzels and pipes before I paint the arms up to match,other option is try to coat them with a mask paint and save time

• Like 1

I suspect it could be made to fit a mb trac, I have been hunting round the net and have found a rau version to, so I will go for that brand, so its away different from the others I have seen , once the kits together and the arm mounts made ,I need to strip off all the nozzels and pipes before I paint the arms up to match,other option is try to coat them with a mask paint and save time

Ive seen one in real life the sprayer was a Gem where can you by these kits ?

Edited by MF-ROB