Whats on your workbench???

is that a full scratch build barry?? or a kit, I have seen a kit like that on a website somewhere, looks very good

It is the kit from BAA32 that Joe has posted, got two spare kits if anybody wants one, £15 + P&P :) each

• Like 1

Had the bodies for these lying around for a while but finally got some more done with the back doors on, two walking floor trailers I'm working on for bulk sawdust/ woodchip haulage roughly based on a Legras trailer.

IMG_20150720_163003_zpssswm7uww.jpg

IMG_20150720_163023_zpsfu5crwso.jpg

And working 

IMG_20150720_163726_zpsdvsoszif.jpg

IMG_20150720_163747_zpsaqizbpfw.jpg

IMG_20150720_163838_zpsehqykaxa.jpg

And I'm going to need something to fill the trailers so

http://www.awjenkinson.co.uk/assets/docs/pdf/AWJ-480hpChipper.pdf

IMG_20150720_163121_zpsegw6mf72.jpg

• Like 3

Did a bit of re-assembly to my 8210 convo tonight. I wanted it to be a gen III but it is going to have to be a force II as I can't easily get the front wheel centres off and I don't want to end up with a broken axle. I have changed the front tyres which were uh mtx ones for Britains TW 15 ones. I'll send the bonnet to convo to be painted because I'll make a cock up of it if I do it myself. I might put front links on it too.post-4142-0-59470600-1437605747_thumb.jppost-4142-0-04269800-1437605799_thumb.jp

• Like 7

I recon it will be the farms restored run about mark, just realised I have not put the steps on it, in-fact they may still be stuck to the turntable when I sprayed them   :-[:-[ :-[:-[ still got the 6600 to finish to, sprayed the bonnet but it didn't come out very good, so needs re-doing ,  there's a 2nd 5000 to do hopefully with a full ford front loader fitted, finally found some info on that so I can start it build wise , and the marge 7610 needs some work to it,

• Like 3

Thanks, AP this one, spent a bit of time taking material from the wings today as I thought the JD floor pans wings were too bulky, wrong shape front and back and too wide.I have the bits to do another which I think I'll do as a 4WD LP, it'll be a 7610 and I wouldn't mind an age related loader for that but I think it'll be beyond my building capabilities to scratch build one of those. I started a uh 6610 with one of these cabs a while ago but I robbed some bits from it so I have abandoned it and I am pleased I did as I am finding the marge easier to work with.

• Like 2

It must have been ten years since I attempt to build a model myself. Recently started again hoping wisdom has come with the age. It's a Rumptstad cultivator kit from Farmmodels. A bread and butter machine on many Dutch farms of the past. Similar to the Superflow in the UK (in terms of success).

So far so good(ish)! Done four brackets and two tines. Only another 11 tines and 22 brackets to go.

Must say the kit is very well made by Farmmodels and their support is excellent.

Does any one know if there is an online shop offering the 'steel' depth wheels on the UH Bomford Superflow for sale as separate pieces?

post-755-0-23949100-1437996972_thumb.jpg

post-755-0-41671300-1437996976_thumb.jpg

Edited by Niels