Whats on your workbench???

Also got the loader frame sorted , had to strengthen the chassis mount with a brass rod, at the moment this is as high as it will go,I bought cheap magnetic tool as my usual ones weren't on eBay,and sadly I can not adjust the internals like I normally do, so I am hunting down my usual supply's , they have a lot better copper I fills, so can be cut down better , last job was to level and screw fit the floor pan on the 6600 , ,this just need a top link fitted,along with the cab floor finished properly with he hump, plan is to spray the bonnet and loader at the same time, I have also considered putting larger rears on the 66 back end, ,also needs custom made steps as the planned britains ones are to wide and do not fit to the floor pan properly 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 9

Could be joe,Had them in mind, but I may yet make them myself, I suspect those would be like the britains ones, it to wide, I also have the ones of the uh donor model, which could be altered with new frames, just need to hunt them down in my boxes out there ;D biggest job is the Rams in the loader first I recon

58 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

Also got the loader frame sorted , had to strengthen the chassis mount with a brass rod, at the moment this is as high as it will go,I bought cheap magnetic tool as my usual ones weren't on eBay,and sadly I can not adjust the internals like I normally do, so I am hunting down my usual supply's , they have a lot better copper I fills, so can be cut down better , last job was to level and screw fit the floor pan on the 6600 , ,this just need a top link fitted,along with the cab floor finished properly with he hump, plan is to spray the bonnet and loader at the same time, I have also considered putting larger rears on the 66 back end, ,also needs custom made steps as the planned britains ones are to wide and do not fit to the floor pan properly 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Stunning work Sean. I love these. If you find the correct extending tool can you let us know as I am after a few. 

• Like 3

Already know what I want Martin, just none on eBay at present, the ones I usually use have a lot thicker,stronger internal copper stops, allows me to cut them shorter without mis shaping and weakening the grip  they have to hold the arms up,  aye have a WA o use the current ones, will try tomorrow if I get time, it's amazing how 5-10 MM. off makes a difference on the overall angles you get at the end 

7 minutes ago, MadMark said:

I've only got gloss at the moment Paul, will have to get a flat black next week

Don't know if this is true or not Mark,but,I was always led to believe adding talc to gloss paint made it matt,never tried it so don't really know.

Regards

Joe.

• Like 1