Whats on your workbench???

20 hours ago, alf aphid said:

What’s the plan for the Ertls? I’ve got a 2294 2290 on my list of “to do’s”

Well, the FW60 will be restored to original state. The 2294's (I have four now, will be converted into various versions of 2294 and 2290's) all in DB colours! The 4894 will have a similar treatment, conversion to DB colours.

The detail on the 2294's are quite good, I was surprised when I got the paint off. Will look good in orange and white :D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Janval said:

Well, the FW60 will be restored to original state. The 2294's (I have four now, will be converted into various versions of 2294 and 2290's) all in DB colours! The 4894 will have a similar treatment, conversion to DB colours.

The detail on the 2294's are quite good, I was surprised when I got the paint off. Will look good in orange and white :D

Ha I have a 2294 ready for butchering but my little boy pinched it and has in his tractor drawer now!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, alf aphid said:

Ha I have a 2294 ready for butchering but my little boy pinched it and has in his tractor drawer now!

:D My boy would do the same to everything in my project shelf if given the chance, so I know the feeling!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, b_emmons said:

on my work bench today :ph34r:

man tgx 26 1.JPG

DS2_0001.JPG

DS2_0003.JPG

DS2_0004.JPG

DS2_0005.JPG

DS2_0008.JPG

DS2_0010.JPG

DS2_0011.JPG

DS2_0012.JPG

DS2_0009.JPG

Plenty of fun to be had there :)Did you go full spec Brian? i know they done full lighting and engine noise kits and horns for the Tamiya trucks, the Merc i had i kept simple but put the auto/remote leg kit on the trailer, think i've still got the standard box van trailer...must have a look ;)

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Plenty of fun to be had there :)Did you go full spec Brian? i know they done full lighting and engine noise kits and horns for the Tamiya trucks, the Merc i had i kept simple but put the auto/remote leg kit on the trailer, think i've still got the standard box van trailer...must have a look ;)

has the MFC-03 European light and sound kit fitted :)

• Like 1

Well as well as some nicely restored Britain’s Fords you now have a nice matching hammer and kettle ! Might want to give it a rinse before the next cuppa!!:)

and the sieve! I hope that’s not your kitchen, you could be in for the high jump !! :D

Edited by alf aphid