Whats on your workbench???

7 hours ago, MadMark said:

You'll have to get Thurlow Nunns demo Valtra in smithy to see what they are like as they have one floating around Norfolk now.

I used to use Thurlows a lot when they had a branch in Stowmarket  and Elswell  but they closed both of them down so stopped using them for spare parts as there is Agri-hire just down the road from me and they can supply most things I need if not there is company's that deliver these days     

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, paulali said:

they are looking great Martin,hope you post up when finished

Thanks Paul. I'll get some photos up when I finish them, the lights in my house are crap for taking photos under, I'll get some outside if it ever stops raining. 

2 hours ago, MadMark said:

Nice work Martin.

And now some Valtra's for smithy, Valtra T with row crops, Valtra C with row crops and Valtra C with front linkage and Britains tyres fitted. also a New Holland  T7.210 fitted with Valtra C wheels and Britains tyres Why I hear you say? they are about half the width of the standard UH wheels so better for row crop work.

IMGP1372.thumb.JPG.d303a7c8e44471a44c678IMGP1374.thumb.JPG.aa73e717d3c3635b08e2d

Thanks mark they look fantastic just what I need of all the valtras I have not one is on row crop wheels will have to get some on my workbench  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, MadMark said:

Thanks Pat, leaving them yellow like the Standen use to be plus with the Valtra's being green it brings out the John Deere in me>:D

Your right there Mark got to leave them yellow like the Standen ones as it makes the wheels/tractor stand out as being different  

• Like 1

On 9/26/2015, 2:54:01, MadMark said:

Still say you should do a D serious Ford James;) as for me something to transport the loader between muck spreading jobs.

On 9/26/2015, 6:04:11, mb86 said:

Nice idea mark, you could fit a little car on the back too for those long jobs. 

James, I agree with mark, you should do a a d series for us ford fans. 

image.jpg

On 9/26/2015, 9:40:10, Stabliofarmer said:

There was a guy in Europe who had done a few D series cabs and put them on a lime spreader and slurry tanker can't remember who though. Would have been on the dreaded Facebook will have a look for it as he'd done a couple of the Roadless Land rovers too among some other really intriguing stuff

Yay finally found/stubbled across the guy I was talking about, I'd been looking for a page when it was infact an account which happened to pop up on my newsfeed today when he posted some new stuff. His name is Emil Karnock or Ek-Models and I highly recommend taking a look at his page if you can. Apologies if you cant see it but its worth friending him/getting facebbok to see them as everything is unique or unusual

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007081787859&sk=photos&collection_token=100007081787859%3A2305272732%3A69&set=a.1576621019250609.1073741835.100007081787859&type=3

Theses are the D series

Ford%201_zpswxgp4wry.jpg

Ford%202_zpsxl5foe6d.jpg

And the Roadless Rovers

Forestry%20Rover_zpssqkmgnae.jpg

• Like 4

Just as a change from 16th, I on with trying to tweek a UH blue grey super major into a 32nd scale version of my 1:1 scale one......;)

IMG_2076_zpsixfpvfnu.jpg

IMG_2077_zps7mtvxlqr.jpg

So far it's gained a set of Scaledown 14x30's on the rear and a set of tin fronts that I had laying about off a UH pre force 5000, the exhaust has changed from blue to silver, next on the list of things to do are removal of the belt pulley and to add a number plate.....

• Like 4