Tractor 2008 - Spring Show - Sunday 6th April, Springfields, Spalding, Lincs

Andy

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know and im not being a spoilt little brat but the thing that annoyed me was Mum and Dad said we could go and yesterday they changed there mind  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

That's a real shame, but you can always work on them for October's show sweetheart - see if you can bargain with them a bit maybe... 'praps you can promise them really impressive grades or something' :-\ Might work... you never know... ;)

Not too off topic i hope, but can anyone tell me if theres anywhere half decent (Not McDonalds etc) to get a meal at the Spalding complex before we set off on the long journey home :)  Thanks.

if not there plenty of service stations down that way, bit more cost ,but they are arround, persoanlly i will be straight back no stops, mark and marcus if hes in with us thencan use a bottel i will provide :D :D :Da

We should have a nice little display cabinet on show on Sunday. Will have all of the FTF models, the TTS IH 1066 models as well as a few member models. If there is space left, I would be happy to present anyone elses models in the display cabinet....Possible magazine coverage too  ;)

I should be getting there around 12pm. They normally stay open untill 4. I think my Dad has been there since 8am....since he does have about 14 tables!  :o