well results day for the stepdad, and bad news in some ways, the cancer has spread from his ossoficus,  into his windpipe, however its right behind the current growth, which does mean its treatable at the same time and methods as the first one, ie kemo and radio therapy, but they are 100% happy its not any where else in him after numerous scans ect,they belive it has been bought on after his hypobaric treatment to get his first op to heal, oxeygen enrichment to the cells sped it up baiscly mums been very teary as the guy who had similar but a lot worse when ian had his first op sadly passed away sunday after the cancer came back with a vengance, so been round there for the last 2 hrs talking to her,   

well results day for the stepdad, and bad news in some ways, the cancer has spread from his ossoficus,  into his windpipe, however its right behind the current growth, which does mean its treatable at the same time and methods as the first one, ie kemo and radio therapy, but they are 100% happy its not any where else in him after numerous scans ect,they belive it has been bought on after his hypobaric treatment to get his first op to heal, oxeygen enrichment to the cells sped it up baiscly mums been very teary as the guy who had similar but a lot worse when ian had his first op sadly passed away sunday after the cancer came back with a vengance, so been round there for the last 2 hrs talking to her, 

Very sorry to hear this Sean -you need a hug - see 'What pleased you today'.

The news from Cockermouth where it seems as if a fellow Police Officer has been washed away in the flooding and a body has been found on the beach  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Yet another one for the roll of honour to give his life for the job and the people he served :'( :'(

My Nan has been in hospital since last Wednesday after having another fall, thats now 15 in the past 3 years. This time however they have kept her in after finding that bit out from my two aunts and Mum. They have now realised that there must be an underlying reason and after several scand have diagnosed her with Vascular Degeneration, also known as Vascular Parkinsons which means she isn't getting enough oxygen to her brain at times due to faulty degenerating veins, the condition will only get worse as well ultimately losing the power of speech and the ability to walk. Nan will now more than likely have to go into a home when she comes out, almost exactly 3 years to the day since her first fall near her 80th birthday  :(

My local pub [next door] closed it's doors last night, owing to personal reasons and a VAT bill.

It's a real shame, everyone out of work and the owner is giving the keys to the bank and moving into rented in Tenbury with his daughter. His wife left earlier this year - and shacked up with her first boyfriend apparently - but still turns up to take a handful of cash out the till and couple of bottles of vodka from the cellar. The owner is a lovely bloke, would do anything for anyone and has been a great landlord, neighbour and friend. Another business down the tubes and an honest, hard working, generous chap out of his home and livelihood....

My girlfriend has been in hospital for 4 days I cant see her because of her son and family going and it is to many visitors. all I get is a 3 minute phone call or the odd text when nobody is looking . They told her she would be out yesterday then today now they are doing more tests tomorrow. I now don't know what is happening and when she will be home. Sad and very stressed are right at the top of my list at the moment. :(

One of my friends retired from the Force in September and was looking forward to going travelling, he has just been told that his wife has got terminal Cancer and has no more that 2 months to live. It is especially upsetting as his first wife also died of Cancer 10 years ago

Well the doctors got it wrong, she died on 21st November, 3 weeks from diagnosis to dying, I am going to the funeral this afternoon.

Our neighbour had the same, Mike. She was told time and again it was back pain giving her the blues. Turned out her liver and kindeys were cancer ridden. When they found out, the doctors gave her 6 months. She passed away within a fortnight.

Hope your friend can come through the anger he will naturally feel and cope with the passing of his wife and the treasure those memories they spen their life building.

My girlfriend has been in hospital for 4 days I cant see her because of her son and family going and it is to many visitors. all I get is a 3 minute phone call or the odd text when nobody is looking . They told her she would be out yesterday then today now they are doing more tests tomorrow. I now don't know what is happening and when she will be home. Sad and very stressed are right at the top of my list at the moment. :(

Ach that has to be painful, hope you will have her all to yourself soon mate.........Lot of  pain in these last few pages makes me feel less black and blue from getting the snot knocked out of me by Marky... :-\

Our neighbour had the same, Mike. She was told time and again it was back pain giving her the blues. Turned out her liver and kindeys were cancer ridden. When they found out, the doctors gave her 6 months. She passed away within a fortnight.

Hope your friend can come through the anger he will naturally feeland cope with the passing of his wife and the treasure those memories they spen their life building.

Tris is right - he will feel anger as well as sorrow under those circumstances; I know I did.  He must remember the good times and although it does not get better it does get easier as time passes.

:)

Ach that has to be painful, hope you will have her all to yourself soon mate.........Lot of  pain in these last few pages makes me feel less black and blue from getting the snot knocked out of me by Marky... :-\

Thanks Rick she got out of hospital last night  :) so I am going to see her today she has a huge stomach infection and a hyatus hernia to be going on with. Then she has to go back Monday for another test so who knows what they find then. I hope nothing as we don't need anymore stress. well I got to go post on what pleased you and then get ready to go catch you guys later :)

:)  Thanks Rick she got out of hospital last night  :) so I am going to see her today she has a huge stomach infection and a hyatus hernia to be going on with. Then she has to go back Monday for another test so who knows what they find then. I hope nothing as we don't need anymore stress. well I got to go post on what pleased you and then get ready to go catch you guys later :)

I hope she's ok Buddy... Hernias can be very painful I believe.. get well soon..

Lot of  pain in these last few pages makes me feel less black and blue from getting the snot knocked out of me by Marky... :-\

I've not even started on you yet you old fart... I'm just warming up  ;D:-*

I hope she's ok Buddy... Hernias can be very painful I believe.. get well soon..

Thanks Mark I just got home we had a great day she is drugged up on anti biotics and rattles like a tube of smarties  when she takes all the pills. I think its 4 different types and like 8 pills 3 times a day and the things are like horse tablets so not fun! :( . She is not in pain at the moment from the hernia so that's good for now. I was surprised how well she did today as we went shopping and she has done nothing for a week and got tired at 9 tonight.

I guess there is no infections in the part that makes a guy part with his money as it seems to be working fine :laugh:  Catch you later when i decide which arm and leg i could get the most for to pay bill at the end of the month :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...