Sorry to hear about Penny Marcus, taking Buster to work with me in the tractor everyday I know what its like to have a permanent shadow there with you and how strange it feels when they aren't there with you. At least you have 11 years of good memories and pictures to remember her by :)

Came to work this morning at 2.00am... yes 2.00am !! .. as I rounded the bend near out industrial esate there was a JCB3CX (ish.. type machine) very much on fire  :of :'(

Some little scroat has had a nearby cash machine or something I'd wager  >:(  .. called the police obviously...

Came to work this morning at 2.00am... yes 2.00am !! .. as I rounded the bend near out industrial esate there was a JCB3CX (ish.. type machine) very much on fire  :of :'(

Some little scroat has had a nearby cash machine or something I'd wager  >:(  .. called the police obviously...

2 am Mark you will be on Pops time wave ;) ;)

Once I'm up... I do love that time of the morning Bill as well... so quiet... I've done most of my paperwork already now for the day.. and the phone has not rung once  ;D:D :D

Yes that is why I start early to Mark. Mind you just ahd the first call someone stuck in snow on the road I normally use and has had to turn back. I'm glad I decided on the main roads today.

Wise old owl hey Bill  ;);D

Yes well I did that road on Friday morning and wasn't good then Mark and its twisty and twiny and has a couuple of 90 degree corners on it. So wise chocie me thinks given was minus 4 this morning ;) ;)

getting a txt from one of the lads i went sking with last year to say lovely fresh snow. *&^^&^ recession. maybe next yr.

p.s sad is prob to strong and things like not being able to go sking are put into perspective when you see what Barry and others have to face.

Sorry to hear about you dog, Marcus.  They give so much and ask for so little.

For me it was hearing of the death of my cousin, Margaret.  Sad but not tragic as she had a good life and would have been 94 in April.  I had been trying unsuccessfully to contact her daughter all last week because I had a bad feeling and she phoned me today, told me the sad news and said she had been at Truro hospital most days last week.

Sorry to hear about you dog, Marcus.  They give so much and ask for so little.

For me it was hearing of the death of my cousin, Margaret.  Sad but not tragic as she had a good life and would have been 94 in April.  I had been trying unsuccessfully to contact her daughter all last week because I had a bad feeling and she phoned me today, told me the sad news and said she had been at Truro hospital most days last week.

Sorry to hear this but what a great age she achieved Sue - where did she live in Cornwall?

Last night we lost Nell, our big beautiful Rottie. It was so sudden. One minute she was fine, then the next she just went to bed and went to sleep. Tried to revive her but it was too late. We are all devasted. Words can't describe how lost we all feel. She was only two and a half years old. R.I.P. our darling girl , sleep tight xx

Last night we lost Nell, our big beautiful Rottie. It was so sudden. One minute she was fine, then the next she just went to bed and went to sleep. Tried to revive her but it was too late. We are all devasted. Words can't describe how lost we all feel. She was only two and a half years old. R.I.P. our darling girl , sleep tight xx

Oh no... how awful... my sincerest condolences Hazel and Damien... that's terible news  :'(  ... two and a half is no age either  :'(

Love to you both... and chin up if you can