Forum Issues and Updates

the time in the posts is different than the actual time if you get what i mean like when i post this now it is 9.50pm but the top of the post will be different :-\

I was just about to come in this topic and say that  :o :o :D :D :D

is it just me or are all the profil pics gone and just got the red cross in a white box thingy?

may just be my computor put all of them have gone :-\ ;)

yes they have gone, best to re-upload your profile pic.

The forum images that are in posts will be uploaded in due course, bear with Andy  ;)  ;)

is it just me or are all the profil pics gone and just got the red cross in a white box thingy?

may just be my computor put all of them have gone :-\ ;)

depends where you pic was ;), if its a posted image and you linked to it, it wont show, if its linked to an image that was uploaded to FTF via photobucket it should show, or if its linked to another website ;)

• 2 weeks later...

it could be to do with the sever change but

show new replys to yours post

and i think its

unread posts

links have gone ???

mine are still there, top left next to my avatar ;)

might just be the current work then :-\ :-\, if not, just log off, delete your history and cookies, log back in with username/password and see if that helps?

i can see your avatar pic though ;)

might just be the current work then :-\ :-\, if not, just log off, delete your history and cookies, log back in with username/password and see if that helps?

i can see your avatar pic though ;)

i can see it in my posts but not in the corner

how do you delete cookies

internet explorer (this is for IE version 7)

>>

tools

>>

internet options

>>

browsing history click delete

>>

select all

Just means all your history will go from sites you have visitied, little cookie files that are left from visiting these sites. You will also need to log in to sites again with password

Its best to do this occasionally as your PC clogs up with these files and sometimes it causes pages to not function correctly. Not saying this will work as it may be some other issue, but i delete them everyday at home ;)

ssssshh, she is sitting behind me! :D :D :D

just clears out cr@p that gets stored, sometimes on amazon or other sites, if i close down and go back in later i find i have items still in the shopping basket! :D :D :D

internet explorer (this is for IE version 7)

>>

tools

>>

internet options

>>

browsing history click delete

>>

select all

Just means all your history will go from sites you have visitied, little cookie files that are left from visiting these sites. You will also need to log in to sites again with password

Its best to do this occasionally as your PC clogs up with these files and sometimes it causes pages to not function correctly. Not saying this will work as it may be some other issue, but i delete them everyday at home ;)

i am using fire fox so it diffrent