Forum Issues and Updates

• on the new forum i cant see the option of marking topics as read,is it still there?

Paul,

Yes it is, its a more detailed way but basically at the bottom of the forum, there is an option ' Mark Community Read '

This enables you to mark the topics.

Question is the Modelfarmer magazine going to have its own section for posting articles work etc I cant seem to find anything about it on here other than substrictions.

Welldone on a nice upgrade Andy all that hard work is paying off Mike R

It looks like every PM I've ever received has been moved across. Always used to delete them fairly quickly but I've now got messages from September 2005 in my Personal Messenger. Also the "Report A Problem' link in Andy's first message on the 'New Forum System' topic doesn't work.

I'm getting the message

Not Found

The requested URL /preview/index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

When I click on it

Using Chrome still getting this problem. Not sur if your "I've Fixed Message' applies to this on not Andy :unsure:

The "Report A Problem' link in Andy's first message on the 'New Forum System' topic doesn't work.

I'm getting the message

Not Found

The requested URL /preview/index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

This may be a session cache issue with chrome then Peter as the link works here on safari and I.e.

i did clear the cache this morning prior to posting the above message. Just cleared again ans still get the Not Found etc.

Looks like an issue with Chrome. Otherwise no problems at all. I can get to PMs's (or My Conversations as they appear to be now called) with no issues. I do need to clear them down to the 100 limit though.