Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

Can anyone else see who the winning bidder was for the trailer??

I always thought that once an item gets ?100+ that the bidders identity was kept private, However, I can see it was this person; http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/nifischer/

i thought it showed the winner only??? even if it was over a 100 quid

i thought it showed the winner only??? even if it was over a 100 quid

Think they show the winner ID but not the underbidders so the underbidders dont get emails from scam artist's offering them an item like the one the winners one. did you know the winner of the trailer also won the tractor at £311 !!!

• 4 weeks later...

they are real mate, seen one or two before, not many though, intrested to see what it makes actually 

• 2 weeks later...

I just seen this one on E-bay. A bit steep at ? 21.00 i would have thought. I bought one earlier this year at East Kilbride Toytrac for ? 7.99 from Pictoys

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Britains-Yard-Scraper-and-Buck-Rake_W0QQitemZ300140455793QQihZ020QQcategoryZ117196QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I would say you got a bit of bargain then Bill! The yard scrapers hardly ever come up on eBay... and when they do, they usually fetch fairly high prices... and I want one if you want to sell yours  ;):D:-*

A week or two ago I got a mint box for the Britain's yard scraper and buckrake set for 99p, I had the scraper for it but now have to look out for the buckrake, I think that it was a green one that was in this set originally, I'll probably come across one one day.

A week or two ago I got a mint box for the Britain's yard scraper and buckrake set for 99p, I had the scraper for it but now have to look out for the buckrake, I think that it was a green one that was in this set originally, I'll probably come across one one day.

Now I'm really cross >:(  ;)

Now I'm really cross >:(   ;)

Now now Mandy, don't get your smalls in a twist, rise above it dear. Just a question of being in the right place at the right time,. I've often kicked myself when I have missed opportunities.

Any more news on the Atcost stuff?

Now now Mandy, don't get your smalls in a twist, rise above it dear. Just a question of being in the right place at the right time,. I've often kicked myself when I have missed opportunities.

Any more news on the Atcost stuff?

Thanks Tim... nearly calm now :-[

Apologies about the Atcost - only just got back from a few days away, and have been rather inefficient - will sort it out tomorrow for you darling :-*

That Deutz Allis is very rare to the U.K as they were only produced for the U.S market in 1988 to mark the merger of Deutz and Fahr. The only difference between this version and the ordinary Deutz-Fahr DX92 U.K issue was the cab decal. I wonder how long it will be before there are others apearing like the so-called MF590's?

Now now Mandy, don't get your smalls in a twist, rise above it dear. Just a question of being in the right place at the right time,. I've often kicked myself when I have missed opportunities....

True Mandy.  I kicked myself a couple of months ago when I missed a good-Fine Farmer & Gig (1930's) without box by ?10.00.  However it was a "proper" auction with buyers premium on top of the hammer price and I really to set a limit.  Last month another Farm Gig plus a Farmer's Horse & Cart both with original boxes and both in fine condition appeared in the same auction where Stu's Rorke's Drift was on offer.  I won that lot for half the hammer price of the first (including the buyers premium AND carriage). 

Moral is that there is always another round the corner.

I also should have said that I have heard of a scam with "mint boxes". 

Many of them are not original but reproductions.  Honest dealers sell them as repros but there are some that don't.  It is amazing what you can do with picture editors and old card.  The stupid thing is that the boxes are often worth more than the models inside!  I generally don't collect boxes but if I have an original box I do keep it.

This is a bit steep price wize

are they fetchin this much without boxes  :-\ :'(

could be genuine ive just never seen them go for this sort of money

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Britains-Rare-1960s-Red-Massey-Ferguson-135-Tractor_W0QQitemZ290150431440QQihZ019QQcategoryZ117196QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is a bit steep price wize

are they fetchin this much without boxes  :-\ :'(

could be genuine ive just never seen them go for this sort of money

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Britains-Rare-1960s-Red-Massey-Ferguson-135-Tractor_W0QQitemZ290150431440QQihZ019QQcategoryZ117196QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I have, it was in better condition than that though, no cab and made ?104....