Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

I was still hoping Martyn was bringing me another one back from Agritechnica so I'd have a matching pair, but having not heard anything I guess I'll be having a punt on this one!! :)

/malc.

MAINLY REQUIRES FRONT WINDSCREEN FRAME AND DRIVERS DOOR WINDOW FRAME PLUS THE MILITARY PERSONNEL AND EQUIPMENT.

::) ::)::)

Thats what most good countys are going for, I have a white one and a yellow one both mint boxed, and I think I had to pay around the 150 mark for both of them :of :of. Dont think I will be letting them go anytime soon, and boy are they well wrapped up  ;D. Will be interesting to see how far it goes.

The plastic certainly looks white and the box looks to be a decent one. There was one in not such a good looking box sold for £ 13.49 a few days ago.

Im looking out for one of these also. Ive seen clean unboxed  ones go between 30 & 50 quid usually. But this one has playwear I reccon,no driver & looks to be discoloured a bit . The wheels aint very white in other words. 

There is probobly better for the money asked. ;)

Here's a boxed one but the price is mental  :of :of

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-Britains-Deutz-Fahr-6-50-Tractor-MIB-/270859742877?pt=UK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN&hash=item3f107fae9d