Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

I agree, especially as it is damaged, I'd say around £250-300 would be more realistic

They will be a long time selling them, both the 5000 & dumper along with the 90-90. I plucked a mint brown (propper colour) 90-90 last month for 30 quid postage all in. Had no box ,but was still spotless. Id have 6 of those 90-90s for his (wrong colour orange)one. Edited by justy 46

I sent her a polite note to advise of the RRP, wonder what her response will be :laugh:

She is some chancer. ::) ::) . Does she think we all came down in the last shower or what!! What i cant understand about a lot of these sellers is that you would think they would do their research before posting up a price like that. I could get 3 of those Kanes off the shop shelf for her 1 kane with her high postage taken into account. Edited by justy 46

I have got one of these and paid a lot less for it

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150746742933?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

It isn't even the rarest of the set, the Buffalo is quite common, the Galaxy comes up from time to time but the Trident is like rocking horse doodah, I dread to think what a Trident would go for :of :of :of

I'm very new to all of this so please bear with me.

I was wondering what realistic price should I be paying for a 1/32 Britains Massey Ferguson 760 Combine Harvester(9570)? I gather that some were a bit "front heavy" until Britains added some weight to the back end inside.I'd be happy with a used/unboxed but not severely playworn/scratched version.It's one of only four or five items I never got around to buying for my set,but I've seen it sell for about £18 so far.