Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

• 2 weeks later...

This Phenomenally priced Britain's truck http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRITAINS-FARM-DEUTZ-FLAT-BED-LORRY-1-32-SCALE-IN-VGC-/121158019642?pt=UK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN&hash=item1c3594aa3a

There's the same truck but mint with the cattle box and its Card box going for less 

that hasn't got the normal stickers on the doors, its got the sheep ones usally seen on the landrovers?? wonder if its a rare one, as they do look to be original decals, not repo ones

• Like 1

This Phenomenally priced Britain's truck http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRITAINS-FARM-DEUTZ-FLAT-BED-LORRY-1-32-SCALE-IN-VGC-/121158019642?pt=UK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN&hash=item1c3594aa3a

There's the same truck but mint with the cattle box and its Card box going for less 

It does seem a little over priced but as Sean says it has the decals from the land rover so is slightly more sought after, if you are that pedantic about Britains that is (as I am!).  

I have this model with the Land Rover 'sheep' decals in an original box so they do defiantly exist.    

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I bought two when at the Malvern show, sold my spare for £123.00 2 weeks after the show, yo could still get them online for £35.00, ebay is crazy!!

Peter, I have been watching this one but it has gone out of my price range

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281167078938?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Thanks Robbo. I'll add that to my eBay Watch List and make a decision after it ends.

Initial inclination is to display one and keep the other for another day, when I need the cash.

It's good to see something appreciating in value. Also got the MF, Fendt and Challenger combines UH produced also in dealer boxes. Anyone aware if these are 'appreciating' as well?

Thanks for the help. P

Yes joe,and when I get back from holiday I expect mine will have been delivered for nothing this friday,I've even got the preview brochure for the new axion 800 series,if I put that on eBay and the person from claas who sends me out the brochures seen it i would never receive anything from them ever again,there is nothing that claas uk can do,but they do not like seeing their new brochures on eBay

Edited by paulali