Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

All you do is copy/paste the address in the URL bar,then click the "link" button above the text you've just written,9th from the left,and paste the link in the box that pops up,

Regards

Joe.

All you do is copy/paste the address in the URL bar,then click the "link" button above the text you've just written,9th from the left,and paste the link in the box that pops up,

Regards

Joe.

Ok Joe.. Cheers.. ;)

• Like 1

This is not ebay but still some money for all your getting.

Donedeal is a site in ireland. ..Anyone know this person.. ??

http://www.donedeal.ie/otherfarming-for-sale/entire-132-farm-model-collection-must-see/9335679?offset=1

What goes through someone's head to list something worth that much with such apalling photographs, at the very least they could line everything up on those shelves
  • Like 1

Ha takes irish person to do that few good photos would help!! I like to see the hand made trailers ..

[Westmeath and District Motor Club's next meeting on this Friday 8th @9pm in the Greville Arms Mullingar. Anyone interested in helping in rallysprint and autocross please attend. ALL WELCOME. quote name=Stabliofarmer" post="569205" timestamp="1431038293]What goes through someone's head to list something worth that much with such apalling photographs, at the very least they could line everything up on those shelves

This is not ebay but still some money for all your getting.

Donedeal is a site in ireland. ..Anyone know this person.. ??

http://www.donedeal.ie/otherfarming-for-sale/entire-132-farm-model-collection-must-see/9335679?offset=1

Well its hard to tell what they are worth without s list of what's on offer. But I can see his point ...saying they all go as one lot. I threw a few models up on Done deal before & i was plaughed with phone calls by young carpet farmers wanting individual models and offering peanuts for them. All or nothing is the only way.
  • Like 2

he also trades as bitzsa store or very similar , does exactly the same thing, I posted about him a few weeks back, he's a real pain to get a refund from to, took about 4 weeks for me, don't bother ringing him  via the contact details on pay pal, as you will just get a young lady who says the ebay sides nothing to do with the store , weird that as the numbers for ledbury toy shop????  which is also the e-mail details on there along with other info inc the address

He will send you a postage label to return it , but no matter what it never opens any bigger than a postage stamp,so is useless,luckly we have some good software at work and i was able to get it done, he even had the nerve to say i had swapped it at first

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone give me some info on this model? Looks like its a repo box from early 80s and the cow doesn't resemble Britains livestock from that era.  All seems a bit suspicious to me.  And then theres the price....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Britains-Farm-9568-Animal-Transporter-w-Early-Plastic-Cow-Mint-Boxed-Vintage-/281713117711?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

Can anyone give me some info on this model? Looks like its a repo box from early 80s and the cow doesn't resemble Britains livestock from that era.  All seems a bit suspicious to me.  And then theres the price....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Britains-Farm-9568-Animal-Transporter-w-Early-Plastic-Cow-Mint-Boxed-Vintage-/281713117711?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

Ohh dear... its just a little trailer .. cant be worth more than my CAR !!! ::)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

What is it with some ebay buyers!   They bid up the value of my models, win the highest bid and then go silent when its time to pay up >:(......................Well this is the fourth time its happened to me and the third this year and Ive had enough of it, so if you don't pay up soon big_m6610  Im going to name and shame you !

If you cant afford it, don't ***king  bid for it !!

• Like 2

What were your selling on ebay ??

What is it with some ebay buyers!   They bid up the value of my models, win the highest bid and then go silent when its time to pay up >:(......................Well this is the fourth time its happened to me and the third this year and Ive had enough of it, so if you don't pay up soon big_m6610  Im going to name and shame you !

If you cant afford it, don't ***king  bid for it !!

I was selling off some unwanted Fendt models,  UH 818, 820 without wheels and a Siku Farmer plus 926 converted to a 930.

I think every buyer should have a debitable paypal account, so whoever wins the bid instantly has funds debited from their paypal account or bank account if more funds are required.  That way no one would bid more than they were willing to pay as they know theres no backing out of it once they've bid.

Mr  big_m6610 has only been on ebay for 5 minutes and already only has a 66% rating.......................shortly to drop to 50% ::)

• Like 2

my gripe would be to those who don't bother to leave feed back , even though an instant  payment has been done and positive feed back has been left by the buyer.

I maybe petty but I think its ignorant on their part

• Like 7

my gripe would be to those who don't bother to leave feed back , even though an instant  payment has been done and positive feed back has been left by the buyer.

I maybe petty but I think its ignorant on their part

I am with you on that one, I have bought two items recently and both tiimes I have left feedback for the seller to let them know it has arrived, neither of them have left any feedback for me so far despite it being over 2 weeks. I think it shows a lack of respect for your buyers.

• Like 3

A few years back I sold a land rover via auction on eBay, ot thought I had. The auction ended around 10 pm so I waited till the next day to message the buyer with the usual- congratulations, when would you like to collect etc etc. got no response, the next day I had a look at his feedback which was nearly all negative from sellers who's cars he had bid on then not payed for. He must have been getting brave because he had started with £500 cars and gradually progressed up to my 5k landy. So followed an my message suggesting he ought to get in touch pronto. The tw@ cancelled his eBay account the next day, I think someone must have bought their son a computer for Christmas.

I think any guy that throws a bid on an item your selling ...EBay should alert you on the bidders rating...and if you the seller ain't happy with his rating...then you should be able to lock him out of the bid for the item you are selling.

• Like 2