Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

On 2/2/2016 at 8:32 PM, MadMark said:

SIGH, go to the reply box and it inserts the previous post as a quote, try to delete it, this opens up a whole new world of pain!!

Edited by Barry
Can this post be deleted?

1 hour ago, MadMark said:

Cheap yes ..but you lose on postage cost !!!   To Ireland anyway .. For me it works out at 58 Euro posted... Can have it off the shop shelf for under 50 Euro.. :-  But outside off postage ..it is cheap..

Edited by justy 46
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Cheap yes ..but you lose on postage cost !!!   To Ireland anyway .. For me it works out at 58 Euro posted... Can have it off the shop shelf for under 50 Euro.. :-  But outside off postage ..it is cheap..

I started using a new postage method for buying things in England..An Post have brought out a new way with (Adddress Pal An Post) once registered with them they give you a uk address so I could buy things that have free p&p to uk. When parcel arrived at post office in Ireland I paid a €3.50 pick up fee so instead of me paying 8 sterling for postage for a iteam I went with the free p&p to uk address and picked up box for €3.50. I tried to link the website but couldn't maybe somebody else could 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MadMark said:

Like something you would pick up in them stalls on holidays in Spain for like 3 Euro. But he is asking 100 !!! ::)

On 3/16/2016 at 11:06 AM, IH885XLMAN said:

Box size is too small to be 1/16  140 x 220 x 110 is 1/32 

14 hours ago, MadMark said:

Keeping my eye on these everyday.......waitng for some Fendts to come down in price!!!  Wish they had some Fendt 824's on there, cant find any for sale

1 hour ago, Barry said:

Keeping my eye on these everyday.......waitng for some Fendts to come down in price!!!  Wish they had some Fendt 824's on there, cant find any for sale

About this time last year or there abouts & again around August .. Lots of Weise tractors on Amazon came away down in price and lots of us here hauled aload of them .Could be in for the same treat this year..keep watching guys !!! :)

9 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

About this time last year or there abouts & again around August .. Lots of Weise tractors on Amazon came away down in price and lots of us here hauled aload of them .Could be in for the same treat this year..keep watching guys !!! :)

That's right, I bought about 15 of them!!!