Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

7 hours ago, catkom3 said:

Very impressive price, was tempted up until it got £200 + mark. There was also a UH Case IH Maxxum 5150 Pro I'd been keeping an eye on made a completely bonkers £170. 

3 hours ago, trigger82 said:

Nowt wrong with that , dont seem them this side of the drink very often and the last few i have seen have been unboxed , dont think many got made either 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

Nowt wrong with that , dont seem them this side of the drink very often and the last few i have seen have been unboxed , dont think many got made either 

I got one no box but not just same got it for £20 

20 hours ago, The Tractor Twitcher said:

There was also a UH Case IH Maxxum 5150 Pro I'd been keeping an eye on made a completely bonkers £170. 

Incredible the price some of these pretty recent models are fetching now, I picked one of these up at Toytrac a couple of years ago in a damaged box for a tenner

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, fordmajor said:

Cant get link to work but theres a New Holland 9575 at £250.00 ?????? wtf

Here you go.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Britains-Farm-Toys-New-Holland-Combine-Harvester-tractor-9575/303765068236?hash=item46b9cf19cc:g:lf8AAOSweENfrqCZ

Utter madness.......:huh:  Mind you, you only get that price if some numpty will pay.....

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, AndyB said:

Here you go.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Britains-Farm-Toys-New-Holland-Combine-Harvester-tractor-9575/303765068236?hash=item46b9cf19cc:g:lf8AAOSweENfrqCZ

Utter madness.......:huh:  Mind you, you only get that price if some numpty will pay.....

Blimey, I remember asking for that for my 10th birthday and it cost £10.99 I think! That was 35 years ago mind! I don't think I'd be 250 quid worth of nostalgic to own another though 

3 hours ago, trigger82 said:

Here one I have in trade box 

20201119_133719.jpg

20201119_133737.jpg

is that a trade box , i always thought that was a standard box, i have one up in the loft , thats in an all red box , seem to remember that the tab with the pics at the top  slides down into the back of it in sleeve . will have to dig it out 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

is that a trade box , i always thought that was a standard box, i have one up in the loft , thats in an all red box , seem to remember that the tab with the pics at the top  slides down into the back of it in sleeve . will have to dig it out 

As far as I know thats the standard issue box.  My belief is that the all red box is the U.S. version....?

• Haha 1