Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

Thanks Britfarmer, 1 of each ordered as the better half collects LR and it eases the guilt over my purchases!

thats a good idea,put a list up on the forum some where that tells everyone who they are so we can check before bidding,i couldn't remember all the names that have been listed so far,is that possible ,something that can be updated every now and then?

Back of the net!!!!

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us with this information. 

We have thoroughly investigated your report and taken appropriate action

in accordance with our policies.

I can confirm thes members are no longer registered users. Due to

privacy law, I am not able to discuss the details of another members

account further.

I would like to thank you for your help in keeping eBay a fun and safe

place to trade.

Kind regards,

Cian O'Connor

eBay Customer Support

Ok, we all know the "Derby massive" will be back under new names, question is, how long will it take? Answers on a postcard please, winner gets a foil curry carton carefully modelled into a screwed up ball, second prize is the same due to the winner not bothering to claim their prize.....

Maybe it's just ignorance, and I use that term in the proper way  :) I went nuts a couple of weeks ago bidding on a Britains Bauer slurry tanker, the one with flotation tyres (9594). I've really wanted one for a while, never seen one over here and hardly ever see them available worldwide on ebay. I got in a bidding war with someone who may have been from this way also, his monicker was something...ranch, anyway, i finally chickened out at about 25 quid  :P Then I saw one on an online store for 17 quid but have never got a reply to my email to them, they may not be in business anymore, Collectiques, they're called.

So.. my point, some of us who do get limited access to this stuff go a bit loopey when we do finally get the opportunity.

That's why some of you lads make the big bucks selling on ebay, it's the folks who don't know any better or us lads in the boonies bidding against each other.

BTW.. what should I be paying for that slurry tanker If I ever get the chance again?

I too have bid crazy amounts for items I have wanted in the past, upto 20% more than an item was worth on occasion, but not silly amounts like you can see on ebay. I do like it when I get the crazy or intent bidders bidding on my items though, more money in the kitty for the collection!  :)

Guest quangova

Maybe it's just ignorance, and I use that term in the proper way? :) I went nuts a couple of weeks ago bidding on a Britains Bauer slurry tanker, the one with flotation tyres (9594). I've really wanted one for a while, never seen one over here and hardly ever see them available worldwide on ebay. I got in a bidding war with someone who may have been from this way also, his monicker was something...ranch, anyway, i finally chickened out at about 25 quid? :P Then I saw one on an online store for 17 quid but have never got a reply to my email to them, they may not be in business anymore, Collectiques, they're called.

So.. my point, some of us who do get limited access to this stuff go a bit loopey when we do finally get the opportunity.

That's why some of you lads make the big bucks selling on ebay, it's the folks who don't know any better or us lads in the boonies bidding against each other.

BTW.. what should I be paying for that slurry tanker If I ever get the chance again?

Collectiques is very much in business, i bought some stuff off them a couple of weeks ago, quick service and no problems.  Guess there not good at answering emails, likemost firms and especialy TyroToys....!