Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jesus!! Thats ridiculous. Im sure an unboxed one went for 16.00 the other day. And whats the deal with the 87/8830? Why are they hitting upwards of 40.00? They seem to be common us muck to me, I have a boxed one but am reluctant to sell it purely because of it's worth, as it appears anyway.

Jesus!! Thats ridiculous. Im sure an unboxed one went for 16.00 the other day. And whats the deal with the 87/8830? Why are they hitting upwards of 40.00? They seem to be common us muck to me, I have a boxed one but am reluctant to sell it purely because of it's worth, as it appears anyway.

I've been watching 8730's for the last few weeks as I'm after a boxed one, one week they were ?33, the next week they were making ?65!..... seem to have dropped back down a little now so it might be time to pounce!

Just found this. Could someone explain exactly what is so special about this that makes it's price match some of the Powerfarm stuff? It's ridiculous!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RARE-BRITAINS-SHOP-STOCK-1-32-DEUTZ-DX6-1989-TRACTOR_W0QQitemZ6981633647QQcategoryZ117196QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem