Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

21 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

£500 !!! Most off that is scrap Cyril. £250 would be more like.

Tend to agree Justin.  I cant see a decent box, nor anything rare, so £300 would be the outside (what I would give anyway).  Some people think that Britains models are worth far more than they actually are.......

• Like 1

I like the little story that goes with each one, especially the Renault with "the farmer discussing servicing with his wife"...no wonder she looks bored. Unless it's another kind of "servicing" that he's talking to her about...:o:D

• Haha 5

28 minutes ago, mb86 said:

I wouldn't say this seller (and their other accounts) are dishonest but please be careful and make sure you are covered by paypals money back guarantee 

I am not up their other accounts, but I received a very poorly packed item from this one - wrapped in no more than a few supermarket carrier bags!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, mb86 said:

I wouldn't say this seller (and their other accounts) are dishonest but please be careful and make sure you are covered by paypals money back guarantee 

Well I was talking to him on Facebook  and he seems ok lad so dint know much more then that :)

4 hours ago, Udimore said:

Chris has a reputation as does his alias(s) but I have never had a major issue with him

Your right Barry as a buyer he seems to be okay for paying etc although he did leave me bad feedback for no apparent reason once.

But I have accidentally sold to him again recently (I must of not checked the Ebay name by mistake before posting) and theres been no issues since so I've brushed it under the carpet. 

What we have all gotta remember is the lads obviously a few chips short of a buttie being comfortable robbing as many good people as he once did,  so you gotta bare that in mind. 

21 minutes ago, Cheshire Farm Models said:

Description says that the error is that one side of door is badged 1056xl and the other 956xl. 

Yes your right . So it is an actual error. And I made an error now myself..silly me..:wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, trigger82 said:

Only sold one of them last week for €40 god o could have got this now 

FB_IMG_1584998548938.jpg

welcome to the weird world of ebay, truthfully your 40-50 euros was prob what it was worth, certainly not that price, even though it would be nice to get it .

• Like 1

I got paid £170 for a Vaderstad topdown cultivator last week:blink:...……………….a bidding war broke out between 2 lads and they shoved it up from £50 to £170 on the last day.   To be fair it was a very nice model which I had enhanced by painting the wearing part metallic silver.  Still I only paid £45 for it a year or so ago in vaderstads online store and would have been happy to get my money back let alone a £125 extra!!!!!!

And at the same time another punter paid me £45 for a 3 f Lemken plough with slatted moulboards which I could still buy elsewhere for £35...…………...ha ha