Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

I know its not farm models but I collect brochures also and thought about maybe bidding on this..........

that is until I saw the current price and with 3 days to go.....bloody hell !! :o :o

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6612289433&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

WOW ....... ?147.00 for one sheet of stiff card  ??? ??? and ?1.20 postage.

I know its not farm models but I collect brochures also and thought about maybe bidding on this..........

that is until I saw the current price and with 3 days to go.....bloody hell !! :o :o

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6612289433&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Me too, tens of thousands of 'em over 40+ yrs. I wasn't sure if I did right about 5 yrs ago paying ?15 for one 8)

• 2 weeks later...

why is it there are people bidding on things like the UH kuhn to over ?20 and the cargo trailer is already on 22 but you can buy them cheaper off the web site its madness!!!!!

its the same with most models sometimes, MF6290 went for about ?20 above RRP of ?10 once  :D :D :D :D

ummm... I do still need one though - do you reckon Spalding may have one  ???

you may be lucky, there were a few 135's around but cant remember the prices....we'll go there first ;)

Might be one industrial boxed, otherwise we have several unboxed.

We are setting up today so will know by this evening.

Thanks Andy... I'm on the look out for a MIB yellow one - not sure If I can go to the money they fetch through really - I'll be like a kid in a sweetshop tomorrow something else may catch my eye first  :P