1:32 Claas Senator...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excellant work mate

does the wheels steer or are they fixed ?

The rear wheels swivel side to side (and go round and round!) as on the real thing but I tried to make a steering axle but it looked too clunky. My second attempt looked ok but was hopelessly weak and I wanted to get on with the other bits - so fixed it was!

Perhaps I'll revisit that bit again - I think I just didn't have the right bits and pieces to hand - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!  ;D

/malc.

Right - definitely, finally, completely, positively the last photos of this - even I'm bored with it now  ;):D;D

hmm........yeah......... i know what you mean i think the bordom for me set in at the folding step stage  :D :D :D :D

well done malcy, have done that combine justice , shame you glued it all together , would have been a brilliant project to have been a resin casted , build it yersef ,kit, type jobby . Personally think it would have been a winner  :) :)

could you please show a few more pics of the underside , especialy around the elevator & the header, rams, etc..    :)

brilliant  :)

Really nice piece of work there Malc ;) ;)

Where abouts in East Suffolk are you mate?? See you have pictures of the Lexions from the farm where my Dad works (Kerr's)

I live in Ipswich geussing your out by the forests ??? ???

BTW I found your 'Page of Shi*e' very interesting :D :D :D

very nice, do you hand paint or spray to get that sort of finish mate

I used spray cans - the green is Rover Applejack from Halfords... actually the Halfords own brand sprays are very good, if not cheap! I used Ford Carnival Red for the, err, red bits. Always helps to give a quick coat of white primer, all the usual painting rules apply!

/malc.

Where abouts in East Suffolk are you mate?? See you have pictures of the Lexions from the farm where my Dad works (Kerr's)

I live in Ipswich geussing your out by the forests ??? ???

BTW I found your 'Page of Shi*e' very interesting :D :D :D

Hi there... 

I live near Blaxhall, 8 miles north of Woodbridge - Kerrs is just around the corner from us, their Lexions are well sexy, but not a sexy as Kemball's 600... :)  I know Dan and to a lesser exent Ian from Kerr's - not well but we've spoken!

Glad you liked MPoS - need to go through and get rid of some of the older stuff on there... but I know that several of my friends use it as a aide memoire for past events, who was there, what happened etc so perhaps it is actually useful in some way. Who am I trying to kid... ;)

Are there many other Suffolk people here you know of?

/malc.

great work...again!!!

also checked out you site, quite interesting in places! ;)

Are there many other Suffolk people here you know of?

well there is PDC as you know

myself and Marky up the 14 at Cambridge

and there are a few more, just cant recall at the moment :-\ :-\