Toytrac. Sunday 18th Oct, 2009

FB

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plenty of derv in my van,camera just in case, map books and hopefully enough model tokens as I'm really after a lemken soilitaire 3m conversion and quite a few others as I havent bought any models for ages.

Early 6am start as well for me too :'(

I hope theres not too many unmarked pig cars about tomorrow :D 

Wow, what a turn out by the diorama enthusiasts! Already a great feeling abou the show. Just back from a pint and dinner with a few folk.

Still no clue as to the countdown timer though!

Tris, stop winding us stoppy backers up, it's hard enough not being able to get there and the feeling that we are missing out. Still, hopefully we can return the favour next month with the Lakeland show ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wow, what a turn out by the diorama enthusiasts! Already a great feeling abou the show. Just back from a pint and dinner with a few folk.

Still no clue as to the countdown timer though!

>:( >:(>:( >:(  go ahead rub it in tris.... :'( :'( :'( :'( ;) ;)

Gav said the journey got quicker the narrower the lanes got as they approached Crossways! :D

The talk of Lakeland I don't think any of you are missing out completely. Quite some talk of that show already and I wish I could make it.

Gav said the journey got quicker the narrower the lanes got as they approached Crossways! :D

The talk of Lakeland I don't think any of you are missing out completely. Quite some talk of that show already and I wish I could make it.

Driving in country lanes can be fun Tris although it is always nicer being at the wheel instead of being the navigator ;) ;)

The photos from Toytrac will do me.

Yes Lakeland looks a promising show with loads of members showing interest. A fair bit from you Tris.... a bit like Spalding and Toytrac for us Scotties really. Some day plan to visit them both and make a bit of a holiday out of it

Are you at TT already ??? ???