The Aughton Valley Collection

22 hours ago, Pete said:

Are the jewels permanent or removable David 

David, thanks for your appriciation at the convention in Zwolle. We are pleased that you are happy with your purchased model.

We also appriciate the good comments at the forum.

When we make a model with double wheels than they are always removable

Robert and Jan

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, JanMF said:

David, thanks for your appriciation at the convention in Zwolle. We are pleased that you are happy with your purchased model.

We also appriciate the good comments at the forum.

When we make a model with double wheels than they are always removable

Robert and Jan

The models you produce are of the highest quality. I am so happy to have another of your models in my collection. So nice to see you both at Zwolle again. :)

6 hours ago, mr softie said:

great additions David just not sure about the models in the group picture that looks like bottles ha ha!

Thanks ever so much Brian. Best get the others photographed. :D.....at least there was plenty of room in the fridge for those bottles :D.....major shift around in the cabinets required to get some of the big artics to fit! :D

• 1 month later...

This old beast joined my collection just prior to Christmas. It was given to me by a very good friend. It's a Scale Models Ford Versatile 1156. Earlier in it's life it's possibly been sat in a window or close to some othert heat source as the plastic parts have become discoloured. I may yet get them resprayed. For now it can sit with the Simba Solo. 

P1230366.JPG