The Aughton Valley Collection

5 minutes ago, robbo said:

What is the difference between the 2 models other than the cab roof?

Decals, and front grills. Both models come with custom made cab roofs, they sit very neatly on top of the cab frames. Both come with front weight blocks too and top links just like the Replicagri Fiats that they're based on. :)

P1500660.JPG

P1500678.JPG

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, walterderwent said:

Thanks mate, absolutely love any classic era tractors and machinery. The 710 is a Martyn Reeve custom build. :)

Yes absolutely! Ah thanks, it's a lovely little one, I don't have any of Martyns models, they've always been a bit out of budget, but I must say I have been seriously tempted with some of his recent editions

Edited by alf aphid
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, alf aphid said:

Yes absolutely! Ah thanks, it's a lovely little one, I don't have any of Martyns models, they've always been a bit out of budget, but I must say I have been seriously tempted with some of his recent editions

Worth every penny, he makes some fantastic custom builds. Definitely recommend his work. :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, walterderwent said:

Worth every penny, he makes some fantastic custom builds. Definitely recommend his work. :)

Yes I can tell they are spot on, having done tinkering myself, I have absolutely no quibble over the price, it's just the guilt I feel! ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JEP said:

Very much liking the lighting/set up of the Dominators. 

Thanks ever so much John, new studio lights working a treat now, still a few tweaks to camera settings required, but really pleased with how these have turned out. Planning on photographing my entire collection with this set up when time allows. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SPN said:

What chance some pictures of the 98 and 96 side by side for comparison purposes?

98 and 108 would be interesting also.

Yet to get fixed up with a 108.....on my neverending shopping list. :D  But I will definitely sort someside by side shots out of the 98 and 96 tommorow Stan. :)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Anderson Agri said:

Is it just me or does the 3040 look really good in 2wd?

It's a nice variation, mine is an S D Frater conversion. Just need to add a standard 4wd version to my collection now. I have a 4wd 3040 conversion tucked in there too in David Leech colours. I'll have them all out for dust and lined up in the coming weeks. :)

• Like 2