The Aughton Valley Collection

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, walterderwent said:

Thanks Paul. Have around 120 in my collection now. Making a big effort to track down as many of the Scale Models examples out there. :)

They won't be everybody's cup of tea but it's nice to see something a bit different in a collection :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

They won't be everybody's cup of tea but it's nice to see something a bit different in a collection :)

Thanks ever so much Paul. Really enjoying gathering them up at the moment. Always been a massive fan of big artic tractors, and having focused my attention on the Ertl/Britains, and higher detailed NFTS examples it's been nice to research and track down quite a few of the Scale Models variations since Zwolle last year. :)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, robbo said:

Don't remember seeing this one in your collection David

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ERTL-STEIGER-cougar-1000-TRACTOR-1-32-SCALE-COLLECTOR-ISSUE-1990-4-wheel-drive-/112330507901?hash=item1a276b867d:g:A~0AAOSwol5Ywq0F

he has got a few others up for sale but I think you may already have them

Bought one of those mint unboxed from Zwolle a couple of years ago. Have the others he has for sale too. :) Thanks for keeping an eye out though Mike. :)