Ford 333

robl12

The picture you found bill is like the one he has go ie. with the Q cab.

It also has a front loader.

He is looking at getting rid of it for a newer tractor with 4wd as he gets more land and also he hasn't the time to restore it.

Interesting picture that. In my research for a prospective FTF model, I have found several Ford Highway models that I previously thought did not exist. The 333 seems to be the most prominent though.

I think the 555 was an American tractor. I have seen some literature on ebay showing a 555 with backhoe loader. Would be interesting to see if the 5000 in the UK / Europe was also 555, as I have seen a Ford 5000 industrial, but decals were missing.

I think the 555 was an American tractor. I have seen some literature on ebay showing a 555 with backhoe loader. Would be interesting to see if the 5000 in the UK / Europe was also 555, as I have seen a Ford 5000 industrial, but decals were missing.

Was it similar to this one Andy? Not sure what sized tractor this one is but I found it at the Royal Show back in 2007.

IndustrialFord.jpg

As far as I know the 333 was the industrial 3000, the 555 was the 5000.

ford did 333 as industrial version of 3000 it was a pale yellow, the construction/industrial yellow 333 was based on 3600 tractors. i worked on a number of them fitted with q cabs and ransomes 5/7 hydraulic driven gang mowers. the one pictured at the beginning of this post is 3600 based it has dry type air cleaner and access cover on side of nose cowling.they could suffer over heating problems due to fine grass cuttings and often charging problems more prominent than other models. when fitted with q cab very heavy tractor for its size. mf 40 and 50d better highway tractors withinboard wet disc brakes.

ford did 333 as industrial version of 3000 it was a pale yellow, the construction/industrial yellow 333 was based on 3600 tractors. i worked on a number of them fitted with q cabs and ransomes 5/7 hydraulic driven gang mowers. the one pictured at the beginning of this post is 3600 based it has dry type air cleaner and access cover on side of nose cowling.they could suffer over heating problems due to fine grass cuttings and often charging problems more prominent than other models. when fitted with q cab very heavy tractor for its size. mf 40 and 50d better highway tractors withinboard wet disc brakes.

Awesome info Nick  ;) Your knowledge of the Blue (or yellow in this case) is most appreciated  ;)

Awesome info Nick  ;) Your knowledge of the Blue (or yellow in this case) is most appreciated  ;)

i try to be as helpful as i can be to the ftf. i am time served ford technician with lots of knowledge on ford from early seventies through to newholland 40 series. after that tech knowledge a bit lacking but plenty of operating knowledge. worked on all ford derivatives roadless/county / muirhill etc even niel pelican loaders and ford industrial tractors and some backhoe loaders. lots of knowledge of other brands but wont go into them in this topic-currently working with top seller with green paint work/yellow wheels.regards nick.

Was it similar to this one Andy? Not sure what sized tractor this one is but I found it at the Royal Show back in 2007.

IndustrialFord.jpg

Nice picture Walter!

It did look very similar to that but had FORD in black as a decal. It also had the standard cab too.

i try to be as helpful as i can be to the ftf. i am time served ford technician with lots of knowledge on ford from early seventies through to newholland 40 series. after that tech knowledge a bit lacking but plenty of operating knowledge. worked on all ford derivatives roadless/county / muirhill etc even niel pelican loaders and ford industrial tractors and some backhoe loaders. lots of knowledge of other brands but wont go into them in this topic-currently working with top seller with green paint work/yellow wheels.regards nick.

Sounds like you had the dream job Nick  ;)