The Weather in General

Udimore

Been snowing here again for the past hour, just watching one of my near neighbours attempting to get in his drive with his BMW, he's tried backing in twice and driving in twice now......if he stopped revving it he might get somewhere ;D ;D

Icy minus 3 at Dyce at 3pm. !0 minutes to defrost car. Did not get home until just before 4 pm....hit a low of minus 6 on the way home and roads were icy dicey to say the least. The slowest journey home from work in a long time.

Went to Fife today  2 hardly any snow, came home to -3 and white and slippy as ever.  :)

Fife in Scotland John ???

I mean Aberdonian's are known as being tight with their money.....but Fifer's I'm told they are worse....it takes twa (2) spoons to eat with a Fifer ;D

Just back from helping my sister in Oldmeldrum and the car was telling me it was -10deg :of :of  , windscreen washers all frozen (with winter screenwash in the tank) and wheel arches completely built up with hard frozen snow :of:( .

When I spoke to my wife last night Brian she said at 9pm it was -10.5 in Aberchirder. Just a little bit chilly.

Here in the north sea today it is very cold very windy and has been raining. Hopefully helicopters will get here today got stuck in shetland yesterday due to lightening and snow storms.

Just got back from work having driven through freezing fog, Sun never made an appearance today in Helmsley, car temperature gauge consistently reading -8, some absolute idiots on the road, close to being rear ended twice, no more snowfall though here in Pickering.

There's been plenty sunshine and very little snow in Sheffield over the last couple of days, there's definitely more of the white stuff up here than there is there. However the further north I drove today the worse the fog became, particularly near Thirsk and at the top of Sutton Bank above Helmsley. Back at home now the temperature is just below freezing.